1. #1 Benghazi Reveals Obama-Islamist Alliance 
    By James Lewis

The nature of the Benghazi disaster is now clear. Ambassador Stevens was engaged in smuggling sizable quantities of Libyan arms from the destroyed Gaddafi regime to the Syrian rebels, to help overthrow the Assad regime in Syria. Smuggling arms to the so-called "Free Syrian Army" is itself a huge gamble, but Obama has been a gambler with human lives over the last four years, as shown by the tens of thousands of Arabs who have died in the so-called Arab Spring -- which has brought nothing but disaster to the Arab world.

For the last four years, the Obama policy has been to offer aid and comfort violent Islamic radicals in the delusional belief that their loyalty can be bought. We therefore betrayed Hosni Mubarak, our 30-year ally in Egypt, so that the Muslim Brotherhood led by Muhammed Morsi could take over. Obama indeed demanded publicly that Mubarak resign, for reasons that never made any sense at all. Egypt went into a political and economic tailspin, and the Muslim Brotherhood were elected. The Muslim radicals have now purged the only other viable political force, the army and police, to protect their monopoly on power. We have colluded in that betrayal.

In Libya, we betrayed Moammar Gaddafi, who had surrendered his nuclear program to the Bush administration. In Afghanistan, we betrayed the central government set up by the Bush administration and negotiated with the fanatical war sect of the Taliban to take over. The Taliban entered our history when they gave safe haven to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda in the years before 9/11/01 to plan, train, equip, and implement the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers and the Pentagon. The Taliban are our fanatical theological enemy, as shown by their sadistic attempt to assassinate 14-year-old women's rights advocate Malala Yousuf.

Afghanistan has many thousands of Malalas we will never hear about.

Our consistent policy of betrayal of moderate Muslims in favor of radical Islamofascists goes hand-in-hand with our appeasement of the Iranian Khomeinist regime, which is the most America-hating Shiite regime, now facing competition from America-hating Sunni regimes in Egypt and elsewhere. It also fits our cooperation with Turkey's "neo-Ottoman" regime, which has also purged the Turkish army and police to remove modern-minded Turks from power. Egypt and Iran will soon have nuclear weapons and delivery vehicles.

We have therefore followed a single "community disorganizing" policy toward the Muslim world, consisting of betraying moderates to bring theocratic fascists to power. Obama "explained" that policy in a publicized argument with Hillary Clinton at the White House when Mubarak was overthrown. His explanation? Fascist revolutions are "organic," and therefore more stable than moderate revolutions. Obama's fantasy policy runs contrary to U.S. foreign policy since World War I.

The biggest loser in this mad administration has been hundreds of millions women of the Muslim world, who were on a path to modernity and freedom until Obama and Hillary Clinton betrayed them. Today they are shut inside the prisons of sharia law.

The second-biggest loser has been relative stability in a great geographical swath of the Muslim world, from Afghanistan and Pakistan across the Middle East, all the way to Tunisia and Morocco.

The third-biggest loser has been our anti-proliferation policy against the spread of weapons of mass destruction among developing nations. From fighting proliferation, we have turned to aiding it.

Those three Horsemen of the Apocalypse are now out of the barn and riding free.

In Benghazi, al-Qaeda showed that they could not be bought even by our back-stabbing policy. Our Benghazi arms-smuggling base was attacked by elements of AQIM (al-Qaeda in the Maghreb) in an act of betrayal against our fantasy-driven way of doing things. The American betrayer was itself betrayed, and Obama-Hillary could do nothing to defend the Americans under attack at the Benghazi arms-smuggling base, because any public revelation of the truth would rip the cover off our mad actions and focus the hatred of Muslim nations on the United States.

The evidence now shows that Obama was aware of the attack within 55 minutes of the start. It lasted for six or seven hours, and Obama consistently countermanded standing orders to protect Americans under attack in the Africom command area. General Ham may have been fired for following standard U.S. policy to defend American personnel.

In Syria, the Assad regime now has a legitimate basis to convict us of deadly dabbling in the Syrian civil war. Russia and China are likely to take up Assad's cause at the United Nations. They would be right on the facts.

Because the Benghazi attack coincided exactly with the AQ attack on our Cairo Embassy, both on September 11 of this year, this was apparently a central command decision by AQ, presumably ordered by Osama bin Laden's successor, Al Zawahiri, in Pakistan using a video released on the web shortly before those attacks. The message was "al-Qaeda lives!" Everybody who saw the news photos that day got that message. Only Obama is in public denial.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2B1RVfCEr
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Kick because yes, we are only scratching the surface about what was going on there.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Kick because yes, we are only scratching the surface about what was going on there.
    Thanks, JB, this needs to be read. Obama needs to be fired, but Romney will have a hellacious job trying to straighten out this mess. It's sickening to think of how many American military have been killed in the gulf wars for nothing.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I don't know what to believe in that story!!!

I can't believe Hillary would be stupid enough to go along with a scheme like that. oBAMA yes.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I can't believe Hillary would be stupid enough to go along with a scheme like that. oBAMA yes.
    Sadly SR..I think at the end of the day we're gonna find out that all of it happened and we'll have to believe every word of what we finding out about this mess.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W196uHCVPQk

Was Obama finished with our Ambassador to Libya where the Arms Trading was concerned? Did he believe Chris Stevens was going to go public with what he knew about this administrations illegal trading of weapons to the enemy? Was this like the dreadful murderous colladeral damage of 'Fast and Furious' ?

The Turkish leader left the meeting he was having with our Ambassador 1 hour before the attack without being touched, while the building was being watched by the attackers, according to the reports coming from onsite officials at the time, to the white house and to the internet.

The whitehouse WATCHED THE ATTACK on Benghazi go down, via drone recon. MORE... watch video.

---------------------

Intriguing ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Power CUer
    We have therefore followed a single "community disorganizing" policy toward the Muslim world, consisting of betraying moderates to bring theocratic fascists to power.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...#ixzz2DquFnFhV
    This is and has been the American Middle East policy for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

I don't know why everybody thinks that Hillary is such a smart woman. She's never run anything on her own, except for the health care task force for her husband, and that was a catastrophe because of her refusal to listen to anyone else. Her partnership in the Rose Law Firm was arranged because Bill was Attorney General of Arkansas. Her election to the senate was the result of her celebrity status in a state where she had never lived (note that she didn't bother trying to get elected from Arkansas, where she was a known quantity). She ran for president based on her gender, a qualification that she shares with roughly half the planet. Her appointment to Secretary of State was meant to unify the party and neutralize her against a primary fight if, as expected, Obama was vulnerable to a challenge from within the party based on his job performance, but had nothing to do with any qualifications on her part. In fact, she's never held a foreign policy post prior to running the State Department, never written scholarly papers, never served an any government capacity in which diplomacy was part of the job... I just don't understand why people assume that the woman who believed Bill Clinton didn't "have sex with that woman" after all of the other betrayals is that smart.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

There are lots of allegations made, and no proof of them offered. Just speculation.

Glenn Beck has become the new Alex Jones since getting fired by FOX.