Thread: 2012 Election night predictions
11-02-2012, 10:23 AM
- Join Date
- May 2010
As much as I want Obama to lose (if nothing else, than to be able to read DU), my prediction is that Obama is going to win. Media will be self-congratulatory... the narrative they wanted to tell was able to happen with their heavy-handed intervention. RNC leadership will double-down, make it their mission to get nothing passed in 4 years and will be divided on whether they want the 2016 nominee to be more like McCain, more like W. Bush, or another Romney.
11-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Whatever the outcome, CU & DU are going to be a blast!!!May the FORCE be with you!
11-02-2012, 10:27 AM
I am going to be watching MSNBC, it is going to be beautiful. I can't wait to see it ...
1) Chris Matthews will have a major meltdown
2) Ed Shultz will go off in a half hour screaming tangent about how bad the country is
3) Lawrence O'donnel will announce that he biggest winner of the night is obama
4) Rachel 'Butch' Madcow will announce her sex change operation while holding back the tears of distraught over obama losing
5) Al Sharpton will compare obama losing to the assassination of MLK, and state that the whole country is racist. He will have Jesse Jackson as a special guest to seal his accusation.
6) Bishar will announce that he is 'FINALLY' going back to his home land
7) Joe Scarborough will try to keep his conservative face (Even though everyone knows that he is a fake conservative) and tell the whole panel that he told hem so. At that point the President of MSNBC will publicly announce the firing of Joe.
8) The President of MSNBC will jump off the roof of the building in a suicide that was brought on by deep emotional issues over his hero losing.
9) I agree that obama will not contest it. He will also not call Romney to congratulate him. Mooch-elle will also be 'FINALLY' filling for that divorce she has been longing for.
As for the win? Romney will win it with 272 EV over obama's 266 EV.
I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
_ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _
11-02-2012, 10:27 AM
Unfortunately I think Obama wins this. 274 to 254. or something akin to that. Ohio and Virginia go to Obama.
The GOP disenfrachised alot of caucus goers early in the year and split the party. You don't fuck your voting base during a GE. Cost: 2%-5% voting
Romney as the choice. He is a NE liberal who ran to the LEFT of Ted Kennedy for cripes sake...... You have to unite your base. Electing RINOs isn't the key to victory. The GOP learned nothing from McCain in 08'.
The Hurricane bounce is going Obama's way. It's unfortunate that a disaster can help a candidate. Had this happened earlier in the year and the government response been horrible, Obama would have been defeated.Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown
The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Northern Virginia
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|