1. #1 Sources: Key task force not convened during Benghazi consulate attack 
    CBS News has learned that during the Sept. 11 attack on the U.S. Mission in Benghazi, the Obama Administration did not convene its top interagency counterterrorism resource: the Counterterrorism Security Group, (CSG).

"The CSG is the one group that's supposed to know what resources every agency has. They know of multiple options and have the ability to coordinate counterterrorism assets across all the agencies," a high-ranking government official told CBS News. "They were not allowed to do their job. They were not called upon."

Information shared with CBS News from top counterterrorism sources in the government and military reveal keen frustration over the U.S. response on Sept. 11, the night Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans were killed in a coordinated attack on the U.S. Consulate in Libya.

The circumstances of the attack, including the intelligence and security situation there, will be the subject of a Senate Intelligence Committee closed hearing on Nov. 15, with additional hearings to follow.

Counterterrorism sources and internal emails reviewed by CBS News express frustration that key responders were ready to deploy, but were not called upon to help in the attack.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-...sulate-attack/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I can't understand what this scumbag has to do to be impeached.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I can't understand what this scumbag has to do to be impeached.
    We'd have to have a country in which the media was still interested in doing it's job.

As it is we have a bunch of Baghdad Bob stenographers. With a few exceptions here and there.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    CBS News has learned.................
    Ah, now, had me going there for a moment. CBS? Learned? Not really, I don't think. The only thing CBS is likely to learn is that no one is watching their news anymore.

Don't you love the timing of that hearing? Nov 15th!!!! If the Annointed One gets re-elected, I hope they finally get the goods on him and impeach his rear. He'd best hope that he loses and gets all his cushy benefits.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Don't you love the timing of that hearing? Nov 15th!!!! If the Annointed One gets re-elected, I hope they finally get the goods on him and impeach his rear. He'd best hope that he loses and gets all his cushy benefits.
    IF he gets re-elected he'll make this whole thing go away and seal up what ever evidence of his lack of action is out there waiting to be discovered.

Romney's gonna have to get elected for us to find out the truth.