1. #1 Will Benghazi be Mentioned by Romney? 
    I noticed a banner by a group called American Future Fund, saying we need a stronger president in the White House, duh, think most of us here understand it.

But I've been surprised that Romney has given Obama such a complete pass on it. Possibly he thinks folks like Hannity will drill it into the consciousness of the American people. But not everyone watches Fox. CBS and a few others are starting to make some references to it.

Do you think that the use of surrogates to discuss this is enough? The inability or unwillingness to help our citizens in our own embassy in Libya enfuriates me. Listening to the father of Ty Woods breaks my heart and makes me want to scream when I see how the MSM is complicit in the cover up.

Do you think that this will be just an afterthought to the electoral process? I know it sounds tired, but if it were Bush he would be pilloried by the press.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    He's going to stick to the basic points. Jobs, economy, debt and getting this nation moving again.

He's going to try and avoid any other topic. Rightfully or not, this close to the end, so close with the polls, he can't afford to get off the basic topics in the hearts and minds of the majority of voters affecting their immediate lives here and now.

Worse yet, get caught up in some thing that could potentially distract his campaign, or trip him up if new info comes out showing Obama didn't F' it all up.

I have to say, stick to the basic and keep hammering them. Jobs... Jobs... Jobs. And he will win it.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    It's a disgusting shame but I'm pretty certain oBAMA and his crew are going to skate on Benghazi. The MSM is overloaded on Sandy and the election as a large picture. It's too late for this to have an affect.

It Romney wanted to use this he should have nailed POTUS at the end of debate 2. For some reason he let him off the hook. Either there are additional facts that we don't know about that show oBAMA made the right call or Romney and his crew are idiots.
    May the FORCE be with you!