Thread: Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Bill Maher Warns Romney Supporters: 'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come 
    By Noel Sheppard | November 03, 2012 | 00:03

Bill Maher on HBO's Real Time Friday might have said one of the most disgraceful things uttered during the 2012 campaign season.

"If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you" (video follows with commentary):

Imagine for a moment the outrage if a conservative commentator said even jokingly to Obama supporters, "White people know who you are and they will come after you."

That would be the end of that person's career. Period. No questions asked. Done!

But Maher who's adored by the Obama-loving media can say this with total impunity.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: HBO should be ashamed to have this disgusting man as one of its on air personalities. Period. End of story.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...#ixzz2BBckgtq2
    Video of half wit at link.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Politically tired.
    He's like the Republicans who talk about rape. I wish he'd just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He's like the Republicans who talk about rape. I wish he'd just shut up.
    You never can just admit something is plain and simply wrong, you always have to establish some sort of moral equivalence thus making your posts meaningless.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    You never can just admit something is plain and simply wrong, you always have to establish some sort of moral equivalence thus making your posts meaningless.
    So you've noticed that too. It's like "well my guy is bad but so is yours".

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

So bring 'em. I'm ready.

Bridget's been pulling this stunt since I got here in 2005. Back then she was defending anything and everything David Allen did at his cesspool called DU...then claim she wasn't doing it.

As for Maher...He's just another scared Liberal bigot playing up the "angry black man" stereo type to scare folks who might consider voting for Romney.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    He's like the Republicans who talk about rape...
    Ummm.. No... He, unlike the "Repubs", means what he says. Akins and Murdock stated poorly and/or were taken out of context...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    Ummm.. No... He, unlike the "Repubs", means what he says. Akins and Murdock stated poorly and/or were taken out of context...
    It would require honesty to understand that. A trait most liberals are deficient of.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I'm so sick of libs complaining about Akins. He wasn't saying to rape women. He made a stupid remark about a woman's body shutting down if raped and possibly not conceiving. That's a whole lot different than how it's being spun. It's still stupid, but not even close to Maher threatening whites having blacks coming after them if they vote for Romney.

By the way, I had said months ago that Akin probably would win. I still think it's a distinctly good possibility.

I really miss being in a red state. Sigh.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I think I've said more than once that Maher is in the wrong. That he's a judgmental, elitist jackass.

I could actually see him meaning this as a joke, but it wasn't a funny one.

Besides, you know what people on your side constantly do? When it's pointed out that somebody on their side did something wrong, the comeback is "Well, your side did it." I guess the posts of most conservatives are meaningless.