Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,904
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Hickory Dickory Dock...
    A mouse ran up my....
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,800
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Sure. Is Dice a republican? I find that kind of hard to believe. His versions of nursery rhymes would not go over well at a Romney/Ryan campaign event.
    Sure, my foot. The Left would go absolutely BALLISTIC if Dice's demeaning comments about women (or Blacks or Jews or whoever else he chose to pick on any particular day) didn't disqualify him from giving to someone running on the GOP ticket for dog-catcher in Broken Dick, Oklahoma, and you know it.


    But when the shoe's on the other foot, the Left is just fine with what Maher says.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Wood View Post
    Sure, my foot. The Left would go absolutely BALLISTIC if Dice's demeaning comments about women (or Blacks or Jews or whoever else he chose to pick on any particular day) didn't disqualify him from giving to someone running on the GOP ticket for dog-catcher in Broken Dick, Oklahoma, and you know it.

    It's Broken Arrow Oklahoma, I think some white guy named it that.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    Bill revealed his secret wish. He would just love it if Blacks rioted after a Romney win. Why, because he's a closeted racist.....but he's slipping up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Bill revealed his secret wish. He would just love it if Blacks rioted after a Romney win. Why, because he's a closeted racist.....but he's slipping up.
    I would love it if latinos rioted after the election.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    SEAduced SuperMod Hawkgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    4,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    I would love it if latinos rioted after the election.
    I would love it if the gays would. If their domestic quarrels are any indication...it would be ruthless. And fun to watch.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Fabulous Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I would love it if the gays would. If their domestic quarrels are any indication...it would be ruthless. And fun to watch.
    Perhaps, but you can't deport gay people who get busted for rioting. Gay people rioting isn't a taste of the future if Romney or Obama have their way (they are no different on immigration).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Ancient Fire Breather Retread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    I came to Texas as soon as I could
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Perhaps, but you can't deport gay people who get busted for rioting. Gay people rioting isn't a taste of the future if Romney or Obama have their way (they are no different on immigration).
    It would most likely reduce gay people.....
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •