Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I found an AMEX card today 
    Power CUer
    DUmmies at their nastiest?

I found an AMEX card today

Was taking the dogs to the dogpark in the city north of me and while walking on the road a looked down in the grass and for some reason saw an American Express card, don't even know why I looked down, you could hardly see it. It was a current card and had the photo of a woman on it. When I got back home I did some intensive googling and found her email, address, business owner of a big tree and Xmas tree farm in the area and found her list of campaign contributions - last year $42,000, all to Repukes.

I sent her an email and asked her if she had lost something and let me know what it was for identification; sure enough, she said she had misplaced her Amex, still didn't even know it was lost. I emailed her back and told her where I had found it and she said that she was a bigwig at the Repuke HQ In MT and thought she had left it there but probably dropped it whille she was straightening up republican yard signs ,said I could leave it off at a certain business since they knew her and she "practically owned them"...can you imagine?

I told her since I did not live in her city I would mail it back to her. I INTEND TO MAIL IT BACK AFTER THE ELECTION WRAPPED IN AN OBAMA, JON TESTER AND STEVE BULLOCK FLYER.

OMG, WHY DID I EVEN PICK UP THAT CARD
    I suppose the woman should consider herself lucky that the DUmmie is returning it at all and didn't use it fraudulently.

The replies are worse:

PCIntern (13,296 posts)
    1. Personally, I would wrap it in dogs shit...

But that's just me...

Sedona (1,289 posts)
    2. Personally, I'd have put a big OFA donation on it

undeterred (32,085 posts)
    18. That would be fitting.

Then lose it back in the same place you found it.

Don't buy a single word of it... nope. I sure don't...
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Jeez, How stupid...."I did some intensive googling and found her email, address, business owner of a big tree and Xmas tree farm in the area and found her list of campaign contributions - last year $42,000, all to Repukes."

Of course you did, you idiot. You found out all that.

Before that cards gets back I'd either cancel it or put a fraud alert on it to make sure that DUmmie doesn't decide to go on a shopping spree with it.

Assuming the story is even the least bit credible that is.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Sounds like pure...

May the FORCE be with you!

If I find a credit card in public, I'm either going to turn it in at a info desk (at a mall or similar place) or to the nearest police station. The last thing I want is responsibility for it beyond being a good citizen.

If it is true, that poster has no life to invest so much of his in finding out info about someone whose credit card he found.

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Jeez, How stupid...."I did some intensive googling and found her email, address, business owner of a big tree and Xmas tree farm in the area and found her list of campaign contributions - last year $42,000, all to Repukes."

Of course you did, you idiot. You found out all that.
    It's actually a little scary what you can find out about people with a little work. Here in Florida, if you know someone's name, you can find their address, look up their property tax records (which shows name of spouse), their history with the criminal, civil, and family courts all without leaving your armchair. If you find a man's Facebook account it's usually locked down. Look for his wife- they can't resist having friends lists and photos out there. Now you have his kids names and where they go to school. If Facebook doesn't tell you who his employer is, then there are several sites that will show you which companies he is linked to. If he's middle management (or wants to be), then he probably has a resumé out there. If he's senior management, you might even find a bio page on his company's website. Even obituaries contain a wealth of information sometimes.

...... or so I have heard.

This post is total bullshit. I did a little goggling of my own, and found that american express only offers picture cards with the PASS card. which is a re loadable card a parent might get for a child that is a student away at school.
    Onward Thru the Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    This post is total bullshit. I did a little goggling of my own, and found that american express only offers picture cards with the PASS card. which is a re loadable card a parent might get for a child that is a student away at school.
    I think you're right dude!!!

Looking at the AMEX website, the only card that looks like it gives you an option to put a picture on it is the PASS card. A reloadable card for students. I didn't search extensively but this story is bunked. DUmmys are lying liars but it's best when they give you the info themselves that proves they are lying liars. Good catch.

Someone tell that dopey DUmmy that that is not a chick on that card.
    Be Not Afraid.