Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1 Bruce with President Obama and Jay Z live stream will begin at 3:30 pm 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,634
    WOO-HOO!!! I'm sure Sandy victims are happy for "Their" President!!!!



    Mon Nov 5, 2012, 03:25 PM
    bigtree

    Bruce with President Obama and Jay Z live stream will begin at 3:30 pm

    tweeted by, Bruce Springsteen ‏@springsteen

    Bruce with President Obama and Jay Z live stream will begin at 3:30 pm at http://www.ustream.tv/barackobama

    OFA:

    Live3:30 p.m. ET: President Obama and Jay-Z in Columbus, Ohio
    http://www.barackobama.com/live?source=banner


    TPM LIVE: Obama Campaigns In Ohio (WATCH LIVE)
    http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.co...hio-watch-live


    Obama for America OH ‏@OFA_OH
    Columbus is packing the @NationwideArena to see @Springsteen, Jay Z, and @BarackObama

    Man, is he awesome or what????
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Power CUer noonwitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Warren, MI
    Posts
    13,011
    Bruce Springsteen is always awesome. I wonder how much money got raised in the concert Friday night for storm victims?


    If I were Obama, I'd rather have Bruce supporting my campaign than some of the other options out there.

    One of the most hilarious attacks on Romney that I heard over the weekend (and I don't remember who said it) was that he really does say things like "golly" and "gee whiz". I'm not mocking Romney over it, but I do wonder why a pundit would think that it was a bad thing that he doesn't curse.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    I think it was something like 23 mil Noonie.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

    In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,832
    And think of all the free poltical ads for Obummer by appearing at the concert.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,167
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Bruce Springsteen is always awesome. I wonder how much money got raised in the concert Friday night for storm victims?


    If I were Obama, I'd rather have Bruce supporting my campaign than some of the other options out there.

    One of the most hilarious attacks on Romney that I heard over the weekend (and I don't remember who said it) was that he really does say things like "golly" and "gee whiz". I'm not mocking Romney over it, but I do wonder why a pundit would think that it was a bad thing that he doesn't curse.
    Bruce has jumped the shark years ago, granny.


    Anyone with a IQ over 2 could smell what a cheap political stunt this is.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,155
    Bruce thanked 0bama for implementing 0bamacare. I find that quite hilarious.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Power CUer FlaGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Swamps of N. Florida
    Posts
    22,416
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Bruce thanked 0bama for implementing 0bamacare. I find that quite hilarious.
    especially coming from someone who will never have to depend on it.

    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,155
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    especially coming from someone who will never have to depend on it.
    That's the hilarious part bud. Springsteen espousing the greatness of Barrycare yet he'll never be subject to its insanity.

    Barry and congress exempting themselves from that fantastic piece of legislation should be reason enough why Barry should receive no more than 3 or 4 votes tomorrow. Why this doesn't bother more people should be a case study in droneness.

    Good enough for thee but not for me. Enjoy that cake yo.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •