1. #1 Early vote tracking. 
    Looking at differant stories about early voting, trying to get a feel for how things are going so far.

This story is a little old, but it's very telling.

http://go.bloomberg.com/political-ca...ed-republican/

As of the 30th, Republicans had been outvoting Democrats by a healthy margin, and Gallup seems to expect it to remain that way.

This story written today shows that Obama has taken significant hits for early votes in regards to 2008.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ry-close-race/

Republicans currently have the lead in Colorado (in terms of how many voted). Iowa has seen a massive drop in the amount of democrats who have voted early. Nevada shows similar results, with a big drop in voters. I'm taking this as an indication that there just isn't that much enthusiasm for Obama this time around, which is awesome.

Anyone else have something that they've been following, keeping an eye on results so far?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

That pretty much matches the public polling vs Obama's performance in 2008.

I think it is clear that North Carolina and probably even Florida are gone for him. I am sticking with Obama at 294.

Cool link, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    That pretty much matches the public polling vs Obama's performance in 2008.

I think it is clear that North Carolina and probably even Florida are gone for him. I am sticking with Obama at 294.

Cool link, btw.
    You sure love to troll dont you?
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly