Thread: Emergency Room

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Ah, just the illegal spics! hahahaha. Good joke.

why you being so racially insensitive, there could be some illegal Canadians in the ER also.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm sure it includes the illegal frogs too.:p
    Oh noes. No one expected the plague of illegal frogs in SL!!!

A stupid CW story. There was once a wrestler by the name of Rowdy Roddy Piper who, being completely crazy, went into the movies. He actually made more (if not better) movies than wrestlers Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the Rock put together. He did this great movie entitled Hell Comes to Frogtown, which depicted life after a nuclear holocaust, in which frogs had become the dominant species, and human males were vitually wiped out. This caused the remaining human women to take them as sex slaves. It was an interesting concept.

But, fortunately, there were no spics in it so there is no need for anyone here to pretend to be a border agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    why you being so racially insensitive, there could be some illegal Canadians in the ER also.
    French canadians ;)
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

As I work in a hospital, I find the fact that illegal immigrants are using and abusing us for free healthcare somewhat less than amusing, regardless of CW's racial epithets and complete lack of knowledge. My hospital is small, and not close to the border, yet we write off millions every year in free healthcare, some for Americans, but certainly no where near all. This is true despite the recent legal changes that have caused many to find more hospitible areas to live.

Given that ERs are famous - or infamous - for the long waits, due to those who can't afford a doctor yet need some minor ailment treated, this joke strikes at what can be life or death for many Americans. If wearing a badge on fatigues causes some to magically feel better, I'm cool with that.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Ah, I see. You walk into the ER, pretending to be a border patrol agent, and all the spics run away so you can be first? Is that an adequate paraphrase?

That's pretty much it. Not an all time knee-slapper.

BSR
    For God's Sake, you people complaining need to pull the stick out of your ass. It was a joke. If you dont like it, don't respond. No one is forcing you to respond to a joke you dont like.

You're not that dense.;) I thought it was funny.
    Now that's funny! :p:p:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Power CUer
    You want a frog joke? I gotcher frog joke, right here.

Once upon a time
    ~~~~~~~~
    in a land far away,
    ~~~~~~~~
    a beautiful, independent,
    self-assured princess
    ~~~~~~~~
    happened upon a frog as she sat
    contemplating ecological issues
    on the shores of an unpolluted pond
    in a verdant meadow near her castle.
    ~~~~~~~~
    The frog hopped into the princess' lap
    and said: ' Elegant Lady,
    I was once a handsome prince,
    until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.
    ~~~~~~~~
    One kiss from you, however,
    and I will turn back
    into the dapper, young prince that I am
    ~~~~~~~~
    and then, my sweet, we can marry
    ~~~~~~~~
    and set up housekeeping in your castle
    ~~~~~~~~
    with my mother,
    ~~~~~~~~
    where you can prepare my meals,
    ~~~~~~~~
    clean my clothes, bear my children,
    ~~~~~~~~
    and forever feel
    grateful and happy doing so. '
    ~~~~~~~~
    That night,
    ~~~~~~~~
    as the princess dined sumptuously
    ~~~~~~~~
    on lightly sautéed frog legs
    ~~~~~~~~
    seasoned in a white wine
    ~~~~~~~
    and onion cream sauce,
    ~~~~~~~~
    she chuckled and thought to herself:
    ~~~~~~~~
    I don't fuckin’ think so.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    If you were offended at that joke you will hate the way they are stopping illegals now!

Quote:
    Two mexicans are stuck in he desert,wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden…….. “Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell? Ees bacon I ahm sure of eet.” “Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee”.

So with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon. There’s raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there’s fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon……every imaginable kind of cured pig meat. “Pepe, Pepe we ees saved! Eet is a Bacon Tree!” “Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage?”We ees in the desert don’t forget.” “Pepe when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smeell like bacon…..ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree”.

And with that ……. Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 feet, with Pepe close behind, when all of a sudden a machine gun opens up and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

“Pepe….go back man, you was right….ees not a bacon tree.” “Luis, Luis, mi amigo…….what ees it?” “Pepe……ees not a bacon tree…… ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees a HAM BUSH!.”
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." author Will Rogers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    For God's Sake, you people complaining need to pull the stick out of your ass. It was a joke. If you dont like it, don't respond. No one is forcing you to respond to a joke you dont like.
    I thought the joke was funny as all get out. Linda's22003 joke fell flat as a pancake.