Thread: Emergency Room

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Again, despite your resorts to insults, and the implicit threat that everyone on this board can recognize, I don't see the joke.
    What threat? There is no threat, implicit or otherwise. I guess I don't understand this time.

Again, despite your resorts to insults, and the implicit threat that everyone on this board can recognize, I don't see the joke.
    For some strange reason Illegal immigrants get kinda nervous around Border Patrol & INS agents. scared they'll get shot in the butt I guess. although that a lotto winner for them if it happens specially if they trafficking in drugs at the time.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    You're not that dense.;) I thought it was funny.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    For some strange reason Illegal immigrants get kinda nervous around Border Patrol & INS agents. scared they'll get shot in the butt I guess. although that a lotto winner for them if it happens specially if they trafficking in drugs at the time.
    Ah, I see. You walk into the ER, pretending to be a border patrol agent, and all the spics run away so you can be first? Is that an adequate paraphrase?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What threat? There is no threat, implicit or otherwise. I guess I don't understand this time.
    Yeah, right! Why don't you ask another poster from SL? Since I don't want to violate any rules by posting PMs (and since those PMs actually aren't available now), we'll all pretend that that threat doesn't exist!

Yeah, right! Why don't you ask another poster from SL? Since I don't want to violate any rules by posting PMs (and since those PMs actually aren't available now), we'll all pretend that that threat doesn't exist!
    There aren't any other posters from SL---at least none that I've ever corresponded with. Nice try at making stuff up.

I've never threatened anyone. Not dignifying your junk with any other replies. If you have anything else to say, do it in PM's.

Ah, I see. You walk into the ER, pretending to be a border patrol agent, and all the spics run away so you can be first? Is that an adequate paraphrase?

If you were offended at that joke you will hate the way they are stopping illegals now!

Two mexicans are stuck in he desert,wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden…….. “Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell? Ees bacon I ahm sure of eet.” “Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee”.

So with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon. There’s raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there’s fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon……every imaginable kind of cured pig meat. “Pepe, Pepe we ees saved! Eet is a Bacon Tree!” “Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage?”We ees in the desert don’t forget.” “Pepe when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smeell like bacon…..ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree”.

And with that ……. Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 feet, with Pepe close behind, when all of a sudden a machine gun opens up and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

“Pepe….go back man, you was right….ees not a bacon tree.” “Luis, Luis, mi amigo…….what ees it?” “Pepe……ees not a bacon tree…… ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees

ees a HAM BUSH!.”

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Not all of them just the Illegals.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Not all of them just the Illegals.
    Ah, just the illegal spics! hahahaha. Good joke.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Ah, just the illegal spics! hahahaha. Good joke.
    I'm sure it includes the illegal frogs too.:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III