1. #1 500 American Warriors to Run Full-Page Ad Endorsing Mitt Romney for President 
    PJ Tatler

Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 American Warriors to Run Full-Page Ad Endorsing Mitt Romney for President:

A star-studded list of retired high ranking US military officers is set to shake up the presidential race as the nation heads into Election Day, November 6. GEN Hugh Shelton (USA-ret) and GEN Tommy Franks (USA-ret) are among the military heavyweights who are taking out a full page ad in Monday’s Washington Times, the Tatler has learned.

story
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    PJ Tatler

Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 American Warriors to Run Full-Page Ad Endorsing Mitt Romney for President:

A star-studded list of retired high ranking US military officers is set to shake up the presidential race as the nation heads into Election Day, November 6. GEN Hugh Shelton (USA-ret) and GEN Tommy Franks (USA-ret) are among the military heavyweights who are taking out a full page ad in Monday’s Washington Times, the Tatler has learned.

story
    A full page ad in which publication?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    A full page ad in which publication?
    Read what you just quoted.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    PJ Tatler

story
    I wish the Republicans had made a TV ad of it like the Dems with Colin Powell. I'm soooo sick of listening to that thing here in Florida.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I wish the Republicans had made a TV ad of it like the Dems with Colin Powell. I'm soooo sick of listening to that thing here in Florida.
    I never thought of Colon as a thing. I never thought him stupid either. I accepted that he was intelligent and ascribed his support of O Blather as a latent racist streak.

Now, the "thing" is supporting Mr. Dopey again moving Colon into the stupid racist category in my book.
    (BTW, I realize you weren't calling Colon a thing, I was having a little fun)
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Fabulous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Read what you just quoted.
    LOL! Sorry, I missed that. I guess I wasn't even aware that the Washington Times was still i publication so it escaped my attention. So, in essence, they might as well have saved themselves some money and just sent a copy to all the people on the list.

LOL! Sorry, I missed that. I guess I wasn't even aware that the Washington Times was still i publication so it escaped my attention. So, in essence, they might as well have saved themselves some money and just sent a copy to all the people on the list.
    They are very relevant you might check how many hits they get each day on the internet also.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Fabulous Poster
    They are very relevant you might check how many hits they get each day on the internet also.
    The Washington Times has lost money every year that it has been in business. By 2002, the Unification Church had spent about $1.7 billion subsidizing the Times.[45] In 2003, The New Yorker reported that a billion dollars had been spent since the paper's inception, as Moon himself had noted in a 1991 speech, "Literally nine hundred million to one billion dollars has been spent to activate and run the Washington Times".[46] In 2002, Columbia Journalism Review suggested Moon had spent nearly $2 billion on the Times.[21] In 2008, Thomas F. Roeser of the Chicago Daily Observer mentioned competition from the Times as a factor moving the Washington Post to the right, and said that Moon had "announced he will spend as many future billions as is needed to keep the paper competitive."[47]

The Washington Times has lost money every year that it has been in business. By 2002, the Unification Church had spent about $1.7 billion subsidizing the Times.[45] In 2003, The New Yorker reported that a billion dollars had been spent since the paper's inception, as Moon himself had noted in a 1991 speech, "Literally nine hundred million to one billion dollars has been spent to activate and run the Washington Times".[46] In 2002, Columbia Journalism Review suggested Moon had spent nearly $2 billion on the Times.[21] In 2008, Thomas F. Roeser of the Chicago Daily Observer mentioned competition from the Times as a factor moving the Washington Post to the right, and said that Moon had "announced he will spend as many future billions as is needed to keep the paper competitive."[47]
    Every newspaper in the US has lost money and is losing money.
    I didn't think this possible but you are now more irrelevant than you were before this post, you must be losing money also.

Fabulous Poster
    Every newspaper in the US has lost money and is losing money.
    I didn't think this possible but you are now more irrelevant than you were before this post, you must be losing money also.
    Weak. Especially considering that you maintain that the alleged commercial viability of conservative talk radio is a measure of its value.

BTW, you are incorrect. All newspapers may have lost money at one time or another, but none of the true major dailies has lost money every year of its operation. You need to stop buying into your own bullshit. The major dailies are making money, just not the extreme margin that some owners/investors would like to see.

The Washington Times is not and has never been amongst the top 100 papers in the US. It's rather disingenuous for you to argue that the top conservative radio programs are a measure of the popularity of their opinion, but that the Washington Times falling consistently behind the Bradenton Herald is a measure of the exclusive intellect of its consumer.