We won't know for sure till tomorrow but it sounds like the panic is setting in.Mon Nov 5, 2012, 09:06 PM
To Any Republican Lurker: Your Party Hates America.
And your party, your candidates and your "media cult" have proven just how un-American you are as you
- try to steal elections
- try to suppress the vote
- make old people stand in lines over night to cast a ballot
- undermine the the democratic process
- mock the sacrifice of our nation's troops by sabotaging the electoral process
- systematically "purge" American voters by race or last names or gender
- destroy public education
- whip up xenophobia against immigrants
- pick on the poor and unprivileged
- close down polling stations
- intimidate Americans from voting with threats
- disdainfully ridicule 47% of our Our People
- speak about rape and women's rights like you actually have any say whatsover
- start wars that you and your children will never fight
- terrorize the lives of gay and lesbian soldiers by having made them serve in fear of your bigotry
- steal from the old and the weak and disabled through your economic tricks
But the most un-American thing of all, is for you to wave my flag, sing "America the Beautiful" and gush about your twisted concept of patriotism when you don't know a single, god-damned thing about my country.
Oh, and your presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, is a real piece of shit.
If Romney wins these fools are going to go off that wall. It wouldn't surprise me to hear about
suicides or attacks on Republicans.
If POTUS prevails I'll shake my head there are so many stupid people out there and go to bed. No drama...