Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Democrats need not physically vote, if you just channel hope and change and concentrate real hard (don't poo your britches) your vote will be received telepathically and recorded for Obama.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Democrats need not physically vote, if you just channel hope and change and concentrate real hard (don't poo your britches) your vote will be received telepathically and recorded for Obama.

May the FORCE be with you!

dun days ago. 15 minutes - but I didn't get an "I voted" sticker so I can't go get my free cupcake today.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol
    When I judge someone's integrity one key thing I look at is - How does s/he treat people s/he doesn't agree with or does not like?
    I can respect someone who I do not agree with, but I have NO respect for someone who puts others down in a public forum. That is the hallmark of someone who has no integrity, and cannot be trusted.

Power CUer
    Done.

Mitt.

No DiFi.

DeMaio in San Diego.

Voted against tax increases here in CA too.

Now, waiting for 4:00 PST when East Coast polls start to close.

Will have glass of merlot at 5:00.

Done, but discovered I messed up when I put my new address on my driver's license, so I got a provisional ballot. Fascinating ballot initiative, making a law so criminals can't sue their victims. The fact that such laws need to be made is proof that there are way too many lawyers, idiots, and overlap.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I was talking to a dad today when I went to pick my daughter. He was talking the teacher's ear off about how he is the opposite of Obama and a borderline anarchist. I had my"I voted" sticker on and he asked me who I voted for. I told him the truth and asked if he did. He said he was waiting for his wife to get home from work first as he needs to tell her who to vote for and how to vote with the proposed amendments. Dayum.

Yeah, they can do an email vote in New Jersey. Saw it's been extended til Friday. I hope it's not for president, but for local issues, but it wasn't clear.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    I was talking to a dad today when I went to pick my daughter. He was talking the teacher's ear off about how he is the opposite of Obama and a borderline anarchist. I had my"I voted" sticker on and he asked me who I voted for. I told him the truth and asked if he did. He said he was waiting for his wife to get home from work first as he needs to tell her who to vote for and how to vote with the proposed amendments. Dayum.
    Nothin warms the heart like a good obedient woman!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Nothin warms the heart like a good obedient woman!
    That right there is my problem.

10. #20 Re: Get out and vote!!! 
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Voted about an hour ago, was #669 at my precinct as of 3 pm. Took less than 10 minutes. The third time I've voted against Obama, but certainly like Romney more than when I did my protest vote for McCain in '08 & Alan Keyes for U.S. Senate in '04.

Cautiously optimistic that this vote will matter in Iowa, rather than essentially wasted in Illinois.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender