1. #1 Romney filmed in an off-the-air conversation 
    !

I actually like this Romney. This Romney, in the brief minutes I've seen him talk, seems like good candidate. But I've seen him like maybe three times. Why is this the "off-air" Romney?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    !

I actually like this Romney. This Romney, in the brief minutes I've seen him talk, seems like good candidate. But I've seen him like maybe three times. Why is this the "off-air" Romney?
    Because Mormons do not speak of their religion in any form to glorify themselves..
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Because Mormons do not speak of their religion in any form to glorify themselves..
    Yeah, but this is a frank-speaking-says-what-he-means Romney. Not the trying-to-pander-but-makes-a-gaffe-instead Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Yeah, but this is a frank-speaking-says-what-he-means Romney. Not the trying-to-pander-but-makes-a-gaffe-instead Romney.
    Anyone who speaks in the public eye as much as Romney is bound to make a few gaffes. Biden would be the exception. He's too stupid to even realize or be embarrassed by his idiocy.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Anyone who speaks in the public eye as much as Romney is bound to make a few gaffes. Biden would be the exception. He's too stupid to even realize or be embarrassed by his idiocy.
    It's not the mere fact they are gaffes, so much as the naked attempts at pandering that go tragically/comically awry. He loves grits, knows NASCAR owners, wife owns two Cadillacs, etc, etc. But I guess it's not going to matter after tonight. Election days always have me depressed.

As I said, if he were off-air Romney 100% of the time there wouldn't be a contest. It would be a landslide. It's like... there's two different people.
    Last edited by m00; 11-06-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Yeah. I like that Romney. He was not about to be lectured about his own beliefs, and that is what Mickelson tried to do.

Is there a Braille version for those of use who can't audio?
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.