Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Oh surprise. There is fraud going on in Philthadelphia
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

And still more re the T.E.A. Party ...

Flyers claiming to be from a non-existent Tea Party in Medina, Ohio were placed in mailboxes on Monday urging Ohio voters to defeat "the n***er" in the White House to "help keep our country strong and white."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...he-White-House

Amy Brighton, Co-founder and Co-coordinator of Medina Tea Party Patriots, told Breitbart News that these "disgusting" flyers were a "desperate attempt to smear the millions of Americans involved in and supportive of the tea party movement on the eve of the election."
    One flyer says things like "THE N***ER OBAMA MUST LOSE" and "DEMOCRATES (sic) AND THE N***ERS WANT TO DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AS WE KNOW IT." The flyer urges people to "get out and vote" and assures them "God is on our side."
    The back of the flyer says, "Thank you for helping us defend 'White America' by defeating the N***er in our 'White House,'" and "please consider supporting the entire Republican ticket" to "help our country stay strong and white."
    "The NRA knows that the N***ers want to control our country," the flyer continues. "Be Prepared. Be Armed."

The flyer claims to be from MCTP (or Medina County Tea Party), which does not exist.
    Being a member of the T.E.A. Party myself, this is beyond the pale!!!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 11-06-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Tea Party:
    Millions of us are 'members' without ever signing up. If the tea Party backs an issue, I give it serious consideration and will probably take their recommendation.
    But my name is not on any roles.
    And that, I believe, is the magic of the Tea Party. It hardly exists at all and yet it has profound influence on the conservative vote.
    I hope it stays like that. I don't want a President of Tea Party, and a Treasurer, and so forth. I want it to stay just like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Obama Mural in a Philly Poll. Ward 35.
    Doesn't this remind you of something? I'm thinking of all those pictures of Mao that were all over China. Also think of the despots in other countries. This is very disturbing.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Doesn't this remind you of something? I'm thinking of all those pictures of Mao that were all over China. Also think of the despots in other countries. This is very disturbing.
    I was thinking more along the line of all the murals of Saddam I saw in Iraq in 2003.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but when Hillary voters in the 2008 caucuses were getting threatened and intimidated by Obama-supporting thugs, no one looked into it or took it seriously. Obama's people just called the Clintons "racists".

You don't deal with this crap, it re-emerges. Why am I not surprised that the Black Panthers are there intimidating voters and shredding GOP ballots? There was an article at philly.com Sunday that expressed concern about the Black Panthers showing up. I guess no one gives a damn.

Guy called into the local radio show and said he was told at the polls he had already voted via absentee ballot. Overheard a similar conversation in line myself.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Doesn't this remind you of something?
    Definitely does, SLR.

If I had Photoshop, I would add the words, "We now begin the Two Minutes of Hate!" ... Big Brother.

A la "1984" beamed from the big screens on our living room walls.

Creepy!!!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Philly court orders Obama mural in polling place to be covered. PA GOP going back into court because of the way this Obama mural was "covered"

Black Panther reported at the polls in... Cleveland.

Philly, Ward 62: Election Official caught ripping pages out of a pollbook. Investigator from DA's office on the scene.

-----------

Side note, retired Navy Seals are heading to various polling locations to keep an eye on the Black Panthers.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

I'm glad for that side note. I was wondering if people would be stepping up to them this time around.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.