Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Black Panther reported at the polls in... Cleveland.

Philly, Ward 62: Election Official caught ripping pages out of a pollbook. Investigator from DA's office on the scene.

-----------

Side note, retired Navy Seals are heading to various polling locations to keep an eye on the Black Panthers.
    My patience is wearing thin, anxiety going up. I've been waiting for a biopsy for an unusual inflamed spot on my back for about 2 1/2 weeks. The local lab didn't know, the thing was then sent to NYC, and the lab finally got back up today. I'm very nervous, as the doc is supposed to call me personally. That gets me very nervous, so all this blatant cheating stuff is getting to me more than usual. If I sound more than a little partisan, I apologize, but will never apologize for despising the Obama regime and all it represents.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by enslaved1 View Post
    Guy called into the local radio show and said he was told at the polls he had already voted via absentee ballot. Overheard a similar conversation in line myself.
    More than one has heard that today - and the fact was, they had. They were trying to make it two.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Man, oh man. What a day yesterday.

I see some of the Philly stuff has been posted. That's not even scratching the surface. I have more stories than I can swing a festering Demopuke at.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Where is Eric Holder and the DOJ? This is ridiculous how the dems are going to be sure Romney doesn't take Pa. I hope that the Republicans have some darned mean sharks (I mean attorneys) to protest this.

Somehow if the election boils down to Pennsylvania, we might not have a president for a while. I just hope the Republicans aren't "gentlemen" and let these thugs get away with it.

Voter suppression, indeed.

It's the Republicans who are being suppressed.
    No one cares.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.