1. #1 Just voted for Romney in PA 
    I just voted for Mitt in Cambria county PA. The crowd was large for a small town precinct like ours. We have never had to wait in line to vote until today. Other than one guy complaining that "a sitting president was second on the ballot" the you couldn't tell if the crowd was pro either candidate. Logically you have to think it was pro Romney due to geography but I have no evidence to back up my assertion.

So there is your dose of anecdotal evidence for small town western PA. I have a good feeling about tonight.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it....

Quote Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
    I just voted for Mitt in Cambria county PA. The crowd was large for a small town precinct like ours. We have never had to wait in line to vote until today. Other than one guy complaining that "a sitting president was second on the ballot" the you couldn't tell if the crowd was pro either candidate. Logically you have to think it was pro Romney due to geography but I have no evidence to back up my assertion.

So there is your dose of anecdotal evidence for small town western PA. I have a good feeling about tonight.
    My wife and I just voted for him here in Montgomery county. Come on PA, let's get this done!

That woman and I just voted for Romney in Oklahoma, I'm sure it will go about 75%.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg