1. #1 2 dead, 8 wounded after shooting rampage at California chicken plant 
    DEVELOPING: Two people were shot dead and eight wounded during a shooting rampage at chicken processing plant in Fresno, Calif., KMPH.com reported.

Details of the shooting and victims are unclear, but dozens of police officers are at the scene. Streets in the area are closed. The incident is considered a workplace shooting, and police believe the gunman sought out one particular person.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/06...chicken-plant/
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    OMG.

Lawrence Jones, 42, the suspected gunman and parolee, arrived at the plant just before his 5 a.m. shift. About three hours into his work day, as he was working near the cold storage part of the facility, he pulled out a handgun and opened fire, Jerry Dyer, the Fresno police chief said at a morning news conference....

....Jones has an extensive criminal history dating back into the 1990s, Dyer said.

Dyer said an employee told police Jones did not appear to be himself earlier in the day. It is unclear what may have provoked the shooting. Jones had been employed by the business for 14 months, police said.....

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/06...#ixzz2BTfLiFM0

From The LA Times

An employee opened fire at a Fresno chicken processing plant on Tuesday morning, killing one person and wounding three others before shooting himself in the head, police said.

The suspect, identified as Lawrence Jones, 42, was in critical condition at an area hospital, Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer said. Jones, who Dyer said worked at the Apple Valley Farms plant for 14 months, was described as a "discharged parolee" with an "extensive criminal history that dates way back" into the 1990s.

Jones clocked in to work shortly before 5 a.m. and at about 8:30 "pulled out a handgun and began opening fire" near a cold storage section of the building, Dyer said. Police went to the central Fresno plant after several employees called 911.

There, officers found the four victims. A 32-year-old woman was found outside the building, with a gunshot wound in the lower back. Inside, officers found a 34-year-old man who had been shot in the head, a 28-year-old man who had been shot in the neck and a 32-year-old man, also shot in the head.

The 32-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene, Dyer said. The male victims were in critical condition at local hospitals; the woman was in serious condition but was expected to survive.

Officers found Jones outside the building with the apparent gunshot wound to the head, Dyer said. A gun was found next to him.

Authorities initially reported that eight people had been shot and two had died.

Investigators aren't sure what prompted the shooting, Dyer said, but a coworker said Jones "did not appear himself when he came in to work."

"There was something that must have provoked this incident" either Tuesday morning or in the days prior, Dyer said.

Police are also searching Jones' home and trying to determine if there are any other victims. Dyer said there was no indication there were, but his department would "do everything in our power" to make certain.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Well, at least he shot himself...
    May the FORCE be with you!

BUT BUT BUT I THOUGHT ALL THOSE GUN LAWS KEPT CRIMINALS FROMT GETTING GUNS!!!!!!!!@24315

Quote Originally Posted by Wibbins View Post
    BUT BUT BUT I THOUGHT ALL THOSE GUN LAWS KEPT CRIMINALS FROMT GETTING GUNS!!!!!!!!@24315
    You and I are the criminals for owning guns Wibbins...idiots like that shooter are just misundestood people forced by circumstances to do violent acts.

(I just puked in my mouth after I wrote that)
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Welp, we have 4 more years of Obama so this story will now draw the narrative that it was the fault of the gun. If guns weren't available this idiot wouldn't have killed anyone and we'd all be riding our unicorns.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

On the up side, the I-96 sniper in Michigan was apprehended yesterday afternoon. The story probably got lost in the election madness, but this is a story that affects me and thousands of others on a regular basis. I make that drive every month to see a kid in GR, and I also drive it to visit family in GR. He was targeting people driving between metro Detroit and Lansing.

It was a 43 year old white guy in Wixom, whose parents say he has "mental health problems". No shit.