Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 2012 Election night predictions 
    Okay, my wife has told me several times to stop worrying over the upcoming election so to do that I have come up with several election night predictions to help keep my mind occupied. Here we go:

1. There will be at LEAST two MSNBC hosts shedding tears when Romney is called the winner. I suspect it will be Chris Mathews and Lawrence O'Donnell. Maddow won't cry because she is more manly than the rest of them.

2. DU will be at DEFCON 5 by 1400 EST. When Romney is declared the winner, at least one PROMINENT DU poster will be tombstoned for starting an "I told you so" thread.

3. At least once during the night, you will be able to see Megan Kelly's nipple's protruding thru her blouse. (At least I will anyways)

4. When Obama loses, he will NOT call Romney and congratulate him.

5. There will be at least 7 threads started in the "Best/Worst" forum of people claiming that they are packing up and moving out of the US.

6. Romney wins Ohio 53-47.

7. SLW is going to have to medicate SR because he is going to be up all night posting in the Best/Worst forum.

Ok, there are some of my predictions. What are yours?

Romney wins 285-253. (or loses 271-267 if Obama wins Ohio, but I think Romney will squeak it out)
    Democrats keep control of the Senate 51-49. Thanks to Todd Akin.
    The House stays more or less the same. (Republicans in control with roughly 238-244 seats)

The second two predictions are mostly on gut. The first one is my own analysis of the polling, which is kind of all over the map and depends on which turnout model is correct.

If Obama does lose, someone at MSNBC will say it's because of racism within the first 15 minutes after the election is called.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainMan View Post
    Okay, my wife has told me several times to stop worrying over the upcoming election so to do that I have come up with several election night predictions to help keep my mind occupied. Here we go:

1. There will be at LEAST two MSNBC hosts shedding tears when Romney is called the winner. I suspect it will be Chris Mathews and Lawrence O'Donnell. Maddow won't cry because she is more manly than the rest of them.
    I say Chris Matthews will have a complete psychotic break and be carted away to NYU hospital. Ed Schultz will start auditioning to be a replacement host for Rush Limbaugh.

3. At least once during the night, you will be able to see Megan Kelly's nipple's protruding thru her blouse. (At least I will anyways)
    And Anderson Cooper's nipples (if you're watching CNN).

5. There will be at least 7 threads started in the "Best/Worst" forum of people claiming that they are packing up and moving out of the US.
    Each thread will have at least one reply saying "Don't let the door hitcha in the ass on the way out."

My own prediction:

1. Twitter will explode with tweets attacking the "racism" of the United States and lots of specific threats in specific cities will be made by dumb asses hopped up on Voli Vodka, Red Bull, and blunts dipped in cough syrup.

2. LAPD will do extra "community policing."

1) Calls of voter disenfranchisement will be deafening.
    2) Calls of racism will follow mere minutes later.
    3) No matter the margin of victory, the left will believe the GOP stole the election.
    4) If Romney should win the popular vote but lose the electoral vote(which is a strong possibility) the left will all of a sudden be a fan of the electoral process.
    5) If Romney wins, Ed Schultz, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow, and the rest of the loons at BSNBC will all be getting Adavan shots.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

2. DU will be at DEFCON 5 by 1400 EST. When Romney is declared the winner, at least one PROMINENT DU poster will be tombstoned for starting an "I told you so" thread.

7. SLW is going to have to medicate SR because he is going to be up all night posting in the Best/Worst forum.

He won't stay up all night. He usually signs off early, but sure he'll stay up later than usual, especially if Romney wins.

Gloating is so much fun, sure beats losing.

And I agree, Obama won't call Romney and be a good sport if he loses. Or worse yet, he can pull a Gore and make the concession, then rescind it.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!

I expect to see every one ether shedding tears or fighting them off. Some will be too distraught to continue with the broadcast.

DU will be on lock-down starting 2 hours before election day. (Members Only) By noon, some of the earliest "Voter Fraud" post will be taking hold to the site. By the time some of the state returns are coming in, too many will be heavily medicated or in need of it.

The Fox girls will all be sporting some nice outfits.

Not only will he not congratulate him, but will contest a few states.

With about the same number of threads covering Nadia and Pitt, each giving their experties on the election night and opinion.

I'll go a little closer and say 51/49

I'll add.

1. Chris Mathews last night broadcasting is Nov. 6th. "Retiring" for personal reasons. Real reason, he lost it on live TV and was encouraged to quit.

2. Least one MSNBC segment during live broadcast is interrupted due to the behavior of the host and handed over to another.

3. Least 1 DUmmy pops in here to post some pissed rant.

4. Few of us get any sleep.

5. CNN or MSNBC calls at-least one race for Obama like 2000 Florida
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    Romney wins 285-253. (or loses 271-267 if Obama wins Ohio, but I think Romney will squeak it out)
    Democrats keep control of the Senate 51-49. Thanks to Todd Akin.
    The House stays more or less the same. (Republicans in control with roughly 238-244 seats)

The second two predictions are mostly on gut. The first one is my own analysis of the polling, which is kind of all over the map and depends on which turnout model is correct.

If Obama does lose, someone at MSNBC will say it's because of racism within the first 15 minutes after the election is called.

You mean Defcon 1, 5 means at peace :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Tell me about Megan Kelly's nipple again.

Quote Originally Posted by obx View Post
    Tell me about Megan Kelly's nipple again.
    She was once very hot but she got less hot for some reason, i guess having kids does that to you :D
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

1. Obama wins 294-244

2. The networks hold off calling Virginia and Ohio as long as they possibly can

3. Florida is called relatively quickly because Romney wins it

4. Brit Hume is pissed

5. The Tea Party gets the blame for Democrats holding the Senate (even thought the problem is Evangelicals)

6. Romney shows incredible equipoise with his concession speech

7. The eruption of celebration heard throughout the nation will be attributed to our country cheering the president's re-election but really, it will be a collective feeling that we are glad this fucking thing is over and the first guy that says "2016," gets punched in the nose