Hybrid View

1. #1 CU Civil War Debate Thread 

This is the premier Civil War historian in the United States. Dr Bud Robertson. He is a Southerner and a staunch Conservative. He also does not have a butt munching slobbering man crush over Lincoln and teaches the truth about the Civil War.

All wars are over two things at their heart. Who is going to control Property and Resources.

Things like Slavery, and the Jewish Question and protecting the Holy Lands are always rationales for helping the cause of "controlling" others property and resources.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

This is the premier Civil War historian in the United States. Dr Bud Robertson. He is a Southerner and a staunch Conservative. He also does not have a butt munching slobbering man crush over Lincoln and teaches the truth about the Civil War.

All wars are over two things at their heart. Who is going to control Property and Resources.

Things like Slavery, and the Jewish Question and protecting the Holy Lands are always rationales for helping the cause of "controlling" others property and resources.
    Weren't the slaves considered property?

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    Weren't the slaves considered property?
    absolutely, that' why I'm perfectly clear to say that it was "a" reason, but not the "only" or "main" reason. Remember it was the the Federal Government that declared war. The South ceceded. So two choices. Let them go, or take it back by "force" (WAR). It was The real reason is that Lincoln did not want to lose the UNION. If you deny it was not about losing half of the continental US and the formation of two countries, then you are as equally deluded.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

4. #4 Re: CU Civil War Debate Thread 
    This really should be in the Thunderdome you know.

There's so little activity and fireworks there anymore we should rename it the Playpen.
    It must become worthy first

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-06-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

the third pic is unrelated but nice.

O.k .. I concede to that .. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Everyone is being entirely to civil, that's not what I meant, weapons are permissible, commence to firing!
    I am not one to be uncivil. I care about peoples opinions and treat a debating person the same way I would want to be treated. This is America and everyone is entitled to their opinion. No matter how stupid it may be

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Every body knows, or should know, why West Virginia seceded from the Confederacy. So a question; why did Georgia threaten to secede?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA