Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    It staggers me how an african American be a Democrat. Maybe if they had a 'REAL' history lesson they would learn something and drop you like a bad habit.
    Prepared to be staggered then.

the third pic is unrelated but nice.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Everyone is being entirely to civil, that's not what I meant, weapons are permissible, commence to firing!
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post

You win the first round.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Everyone is being entirely to civil, that's not what I meant, weapons are permissible, commence to firing!
    This really should be in the Thunderdome you know.

There's so little activity and fireworks there anymore we should rename it the Playpen.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

5. #15 Re: CU Civil War Debate Thread 
    This really should be in the Thunderdome you know.

There's so little activity and fireworks there anymore we should rename it the Playpen.
    It must become worthy first

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-06-2012 at 05:19 PM.

the third pic is unrelated but nice.

O.k .. I concede to that .. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I am not one to be uncivil. I care about peoples opinions and treat a debating person the same way I would want to be treated. This is America and everyone is entitled to their opinion. No matter how stupid it may be

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Every body knows, or should know, why West Virginia seceded from the Confederacy. So a question; why did Georgia threaten to secede?

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Arroyo, you should read all of the articles, not cherry pick. Because Slavery is very dominant in them. There was 82 mentions of it in your link of 4 states. South Carolina, the first to secede, mentioned Slavery 18 times in their articles.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Arroyo, you should read all of the articles, not cherry pick. Because Slavery is very dominant in them. There was 82 mentions of it in your link of 4 states. South Carolina, the first to secede, mentioned Slavery 18 times in their articles.
    I have read them. Also, other documents of the time. I did not mean to appear to cherry pick. Just giving a taste. Obviously, people can drill down further. I think of all of them, South Carolina dances around the issue the most. Texas pretty much lays it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arroyo_Doble View Post
    I have read them. Also, other documents of the time. I did not mean to appear to cherry pick. Just giving a taste. Obviously, people can drill down further. I think of all of them, South Carolina dances around the issue the most. Texas pretty much lays it out there.
    I misread your post, you were actually arguing that it was fought for it, I for some reason thought you were saying the opposite. My bad.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.