Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That is meaningless in a world of Czars, environmental protection agency and executive orders, our government is a winner takes all state with the president as supreme leader, don't forget the court does nothing to slow him, it is presidency or nothing, simple.
    With heating oil heading for $6 or $7 a gallon, It's time to think about putting a wood stove in my house so I can at least have heat.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Obama still up in Florida.

Florida is going to be a long haul. I still haven't given up on it.

Obama still up in Florida.
    Romney has had it momentarily recently and looks like he is closing in again.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

With heating oil heading for $6 or $7 a gallon, It's time to think about putting a wood stove in my house so I can at least have heat.
    I heat with wood, but it is also a by-product of a lot of the work i do so is not that hard for me.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Nothing we do here is "toxic" Nova. DU is "Toxic". Try and remember that.
    I see a little bit of where he's coming from. We don't invest as much of our identities into politics as the rabid ones on the left. Life will go on tomorrow the same as always, and other more important concerns in our lives will take over again. I said the same when Obama won the first time.

But I really can't fathom the bridge we've crossed in this country when we ignore so many important things and truths, and focus on so much that is trivial and meaningless. Maybe it's just an ignorant cycle, and next time the Country will take things serious again.

Well still looks like Florida and Ohio are in play, according to the election map I'm looking at. Romney might take this.

[IMG][/IMG]

isn't it ironic that when mitt will probably win the popular vote but lose the electoral vote. The ironic part is the dummies want to scrap the electorial vote
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    isn't it ironic that when mitt will probably win the popular vote but lose the electoral vote. The ironic part is the dummies want to scrap the electorial vote
    You want to bet it will be dead silence at the DUmp regarding that?
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Have you given up on your primary dream? Your job security is surely important to that dream. This is just an election. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh be damned, it's really not the end of the world regardless of the winners. It's really not. You have two (and hopefully three) people in the world to worry about- and the people at the top don't give a shit about you or this election. They really don't. ...and Obama is at the top

You want to do something good for yourself? Stop reading websites and newspapers, and concentrate on your goals and family. All this crap we do here is toxic. A little fun at times, but toxic.
    I've known blind people who can see better than you. People who don't pay attention to where they're going end up in Obama's ditch.

Maybe just a small step toward reforming the voting process might be to raise the voting age back up to 21. I still have that scar on my side from a grenade fragment I earned in Laos a year away from being eligible to vote. I didn't know shit about politics then, but I've learned a lot in the intervening 53 years.

N.B. Sorry that your boyfriend is gone.......

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA