Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    CNN has 5% reporting in Wisconsin R 56% - O 43%. How can it be called for O? Florida keeps flipping back & forth, Ohio is tightening. I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. But I am turning in for the night. Gonna read a couple of chapters of A Storm Of Swords & I'll find out the final results in the morning. Night all.
    EXACTLY! NJcardfan is a Newblack Panthers plant! He was filmed slashing a child's knee, while stealing lollipops....

See you guys tomorrow when sanity takes hold .... AGAIN!
    Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
    Ronald Reagan

We could say they are spending like drunken sailors. That would be unfair to drunken sailors, they're spending their OWN money.
    Ronald Reagan

R.I.P. Crockspot

With NH going to Obama, that counts out the possibility of a tie.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

NH now gone. This is looking like a long frigging night. Live free or die indeed.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Drudge has Romney leading in Florida.

Disgusting.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Wins Reelection From Mayo Clinic

Jesse Jackson Jr. won re-election to Illinois' 2nd Congressional district by a landslide Tuesday night, beating his two opponents, Marcus Lewis and Brian Woodwoorth.

As of 8:30 p.m., Jackson had captured 71 percent of the vote with 52 percent of precincts reporting.

Jackson is not celebrating his victory in a swanky Chicago hotel room, or back stage at McCormick place with President Barack Obama watching the returns come in on the national race. He's reportedly spending the night at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.......

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    If I were you I wouldn't be a dick right now.
    You are right there. He's stretching the limits of my patience. But then he's always that way.
    We're too tolerant here sometimes. He's getting me as pissed off as Bob Boeckel does.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    We have to listen to this "doctors will quit" crap for decades. The only valid measure is how many actually have?

My doctor has a practice that is about 90% Medicare. He lives in monster house waterfront, owns his office building, has an employee physician, drives a very expensive car, and I have never heard his staff complain about money (they are all the same for the last ten years).

Use the Medicare Provider Directory online. There are 406 primary care physicians in your area who accept Medicare.
    you are clueless

Fox News ought to give it up. They're talking like they're desperate and they are. Obama is going to win this handily. Congrats Amerika. Welcome to the 3rd world. If the GOP can't beat a president who's added $6 trillion to the deficit, gas prices near $2 higher than they were when he took office, an unemployment rate at 8% during his entire term, 90K less people working since he took office and over 23 million unemployed, there is no hope for this country. This is a dark day in our history.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    Quite a nailbiter tonight. I'm down one thumbnail so far.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Fabulous Poster
    The good news is that most of the amendments to the Florida constitution have failed. They should have all failed.

Romney Campaign Readies ‘Go Teams’ For Potential Swing State Recounts

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...tate-recounts/
    (snip)

Romney campaign officials have instructed members of their staff from the political and advance teams as well as other departments to “pack a bag” and bring it with them to tonight’s election night event at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.

(snip)

The campaign already has both volunteer and staff lawyers camped out in all of the swing states.

Team Romney has also set up a “war room” at the TD Garden in Boston where a team of the campaign’s top legal officials, including Benjamin Ginsberg who played a lead role for George W. Bush’s campaign during the 2000 Florida recount, are monitoring potential problems at polling locations.

http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA