Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 303
  1. #231  
    Member BDMcGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lansdale, PA
    Posts
    99
    Now it's over.
     

  2. #232  
    Destroyer of Worlds Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Posts
    5,439
    Obama just won Ohio. Its over.

    Night all, its over.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009
     

  3. #233  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,839
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Obama just won Ohio. Its over.

    Night all, its over.
    Oh my God.



     

  4. #234  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,173
    I can't believe this country is that stupid to reelect Obama.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
     

  5. #235  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I can't believe this country is that stupid to reelect Obama.
    We have achieved the tipping point. We will never recover, the moochers will always vote in the libs because they outnumber the rest of us.

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  6. #236  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I can't believe this country is that stupid to reelect Obama.
    We just completed our transformation into Greece. A special thank you to all you Libertarians and Paulbots handing this election to Obama. I hope you are all happy. The GOP is now dead. If they couldn't win this election, they'll never win another election again.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  7. #237  
    Resident Grandpa marv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Shell Knob, MO
    Posts
    3,051
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I can't believe this country is that stupid to reelect Obama.
    It is!

    You get the government you deserve. Amerika now deserves shit as Obama unveils his nightmare of schemes for a second term. Think EPA and such.

    We need House investigations into Obama's and Holder's conduct in office NOW...and the House better not hold back.

    Deadlock is the game now.

    http://members.socket.net/~mcruzan/images/allen-west.jpg

    Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

    THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA
     

  8. #238  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,931
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    We just completed our transformation into Greece. A special thank you to all you Libertarians and Paulbots handing this election to Obama. I hope you are all happy. The GOP is now dead. If they couldn't win this election, they'll never win another election again.
    If someone would choke on a chicken bone, Biden don't look so bad anymore!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
     

  9. #239  
    Power CUer NJCardFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    16,699
    And now the Romney campaign is going to start whining.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.
     

  10. #240  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,958
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    It is!

    You get the government you deserve. Amerika now deserves shit as Obama unveils his nightmare of schemes for a second term. Think EPA and such.

    We need House investigations into Obama's and Holder's conduct in office NOW...and the House better not hold back.
    They will do nothing.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •