1. #1 Got called an "idiot" twice today. 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    They're coming Fast & Furious now!!!

Mon Nov 5, 2012, 03:07 PM
    Le Taz Hot

Got called an "idiot" twice today.

It won't be the first time and invariably won't be the last but I was accosted by an elderly Romney voter outside a CVS pharmacy this morning as my elderly aunt and I were leaving.

The gentleman tried to give me a propaganda page on Romney. I handed it back saying, "No thanks." He started yelling at me, "But have you read it?" I answered that I wasn't interested in reading propaganda sheets about Romney. He said, "But he's created millions of jobs" at which point I answered, "Yeah, in China! But we need jobs here." That was the first "You're an idiot" response. I replied, "Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm an idiot. It just means I disagree with you." He said something like, "Well, you called this propaganda and it's not propaganda." I said, "I do 3-4 hours of research on this stuff everyday and I know propaganda when I see it." At which point he tried to give me the sheet again, trying to assert that Romney had created "millions of jobs." At that point I said that Romney was a vulture capitalist and he's actually outsourced American jobs. That's when I got my second, "You're an idiot." Of course, it begged the response: "That's hardly an effective way to influence people to vote for your candidate."

I feel I've done my patriotic duty for today.
    At least the "idiot" part is probably true...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 4.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 4.
    Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 5
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Hey Le Taz Hot.....you're an idiot....that makes 5
    I usually get called intelligent, at the very least, sir. You must be an idiot if people can so easily observe your dominant traits.

Don't bother educating yourself moron, those facts regarding Romney may scare you back to reality.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I said, "I do 3-4 hours of research on this stuff everyday and I know propaganda when I see it"
    That is the average amount of time he/she/it/pat spends a day watching MSNBC. That is what she/se/it/pat calls research.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Where was the part when the Old Guy jumped out the bushes?

And you're an idiot Tez ... #6
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.