1. #1 Let me tell you how irresponsible some of the networks are 
    I'm watching CNN and they have the NH numbers up on the screen with time left to vote in that state. And a reporter is standing there at a polling place and people are still standing in line to vote. Of course ALL the networks are doing this, but everyone knows that it skews results. It has in the past. Pathetic. I hate the MSM.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    I'm watching CNN and they have the NH numbers up on the screen with time left to vote in that state. And a reporter is standing there at a polling place and people are still standing in line to vote. Of course ALL the networks are doing this, but everyone knows that it skews results. It has in the past. Pathetic. I hate the MSM.
    So do I and hope your conscience moved you to not waste your vote---or at least next time you'l reconsider. It's no one's business how you voted, but you had mentioned so many times in the past that you were going 3rd party.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Early voting and absentee ballots. Theya are allowed to do that. Fox did the same thing with Florida even though the panhandle was still voting.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    So do I and hope your conscience moved you to not waste your vote---or at least next time you'l reconsider. It's no one's business how you voted, but you had mentioned so many times in the past that you were going 3rd party.
    BTW... My opinion evolved and I feel the same way that you do about Gov. Christi.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    BTW... My opinion evolved and I feel the same way that you do about Gov. Christi.
    I cannot begin to tell you how very low my opinion is of him. I saw that he was so thrilled that he got a hug from his idol, Bruce Springsteen. If the Republicans are silly enough to nominate him in 2016, you can all yell at me for refusing to vote for him.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW