Thread: Let's start thinking ahead to 2014......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
  1. #11  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by marv View Post
    .......and the Senate.

    ...and hopefully the Libertarians and Paulbots will have learned their lesson...maybe.
    If you're thinking about "waiting" till 2014, then you haven't learned yours.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am sorry if the GOP couldn't beat this asshole with everything going for the GOP....
    Except a conservative candidate, or a candidate who ran a good election, or a candidate that didnt seem out-of-touch.

    I doubt we shall see another Republican President ever again. Sorry people wanting hand outs are not going to vote for the person wanting to take them away.
    I personally know plenty of liberal democrats that were very unhappy with Obama. These are people who I know at work, or in my family, or close family friends, and they are all doing quite well for themselves. They were begging for the Republican Party to put up someone that was a normal, intelligent, authentic, consistent individual who meant what he said and cared about people, and cared about the country. Note these are qualities of a human being, not qualities of a political stripe. Mitt Romney did not run a campaign that presented him as this person (whether or not he is, I don't know). Romney came across as a phony, pandering, aloof, and completely out-of-touch. Since I've seen "off air" comments where he is not this person, so I'll presume he got some really bad campaign advice. Romney failed not because he was a conservative (he wasn't) but because he ran an awful campaign that alienated pretty much everyone.

    To think Obama won because of handouts, while I'm sure is easier than soul-searching, completely misses the point.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Except a conservative candidate, or a candidate who ran a good election, or a candidate that didnt seem out-of-touch.



    I personally know plenty of liberal democrats that were very unhappy with Obama. These are people who I know at work, or in my family, or close family friends, and they are all doing quite well for themselves. They were begging for the Republican Party to put up someone that was a normal, intelligent, authentic, consistent individual who meant what he said and cared about people, and cared about the country. Note these are qualities of a human being, not qualities of a political stripe. Mitt Romney did not run a campaign that presented him as this person (whether or not he is, I don't know). Romney came across as a phony, pandering, aloof, and completely out-of-touch. Since I've seen "off air" comments where he is not this person, so I'll presume he got some really bad campaign advice. Romney failed not because he was a conservative (he wasn't) but because he ran an awful campaign that alienated pretty much everyone.

    To think Obama won because of handouts, while I'm sure is easier than soul-searching, completely misses the point.
    No he ran a good enough election, just ronbots like you were't satisfied with a glass that was half full.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No he ran a good enough election, just ronbots like you were't satisfied with a glass that was half full.
    So, it had nothing to do with the fact that Romney got only 20% of the hispanic vote, while George W Bush got 40% of the hispanic vote (for example)? No, No... it was... the "ronbots."

    So if all the "ronbots" left the Republican Party, as you clearly want... then who would you blame when your next beltway RINO in the queue loses in 2016?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    No he ran a good enough election.

    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    So, it had nothing to do with the fact that Romney got only 20% of the hispanic vote, while George W Bush got 40% of the hispanic vote (for example)? No, No... it was... the "ronbots."

    So if all the "ronbots" left the Republican Party, as you clearly want... then who would you blame when your next beltway RINO in the queue loses in 2016?
    He didn't get the hispanics not because he was too liberal but because he didn't give the freebies away and amnesty. Hate to break it to you sunshine, the GOP could have run the most conservative person out there to your liking, but since someone like that won't be for giving out free stuff he/she will of course lose
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    So, it had nothing to do with the fact that Romney got only 20% of the hispanic vote, while George W Bush got 40% of the hispanic vote (for example)? No, No... it was... the "ronbots."

    So if all the "ronbots" left the Republican Party, as you clearly want... then who would you blame when your next beltway RINO in the queue loses in 2016?
    No.....Couldn't have anything to do with a guy who ran TO THE LEFT of TED F'N KENNEDY.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    No.....Couldn't have anything to do with a guy who ran TO THE LEFT of TED F'N KENNEDY.
    DONT YOU GET IT YET? IF you dont give out the goodies you AINT getting in. If last night didn't prove that to you nothing will.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member Molon Labe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Jihad Me At Hello
    Posts
    4,748
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    DONT YOU GET IT YET? IF you dont give out the goodies you AINT getting in. If last night didn't prove that to you nothing will.

    What the hell are you arguing about then?

    If what you say is true then your fight is futile. And NO conservative will ever win again. Pack it in and head for the showers but please get the heck out of my way while some us try to fix this ship.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown


    The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member Bailey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    What the hell are you arguing about then?

    If what you say is true then your fight is futile. And NO conservative will ever win again. Pack it in and head for the showers but please get the heck out of my way while some us try to fix this ship.
    Thats what I am saying, no conservative (true conservative) ie cutting entitlements, protecting the border is ever going to win again. Keep trying to run your Ron pauls, johnsons etc. I doubt even if Reagan could win today.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •