Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 George W. Bush voted for Obama today 
    http://dailycurrant.com/2012/11/06/g...y-votes-obama/

If you think yer having a bad day, think about how W's feeling.

Former U.S. president George W. Bush accidentally voted for Barack Obama today at a polling place near his Crawford, TX home.

According to local reports, the two-term Republican was confused by the instructions on his electronic voting machine and mistakenly cast a ballot he intended to discard.

Witnesses say Bush argued with poll workers for several minutes afterwards in a effort to redo his vote, but in accordance with state law they ultimately denied his request.

The embarrassing incident may have gone unnoticed if it weren't for a local newspaper reporter who happened to be voting in the next booth. Suzanna Everett, a politics correspondent for the Waco Times witnessed the entire ordeal and crafted a cunning scheme to make it public
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

The link don't work, and all the sources I found about it (after doing a google search) were from liberal sites like KOs, and the DUmp. So yeah, I, unlike you apparently, don't believe it.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

"First of all, everything was very mismaladjusted on the screen. You shouldn't put the senators and the congresspeople and the presidents all jumbled together like that. It's too crowded. Just confuses folks."

That looks like satire to me.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    The link don't work, and all the sources I found about it (after doing a google search) were from liberal sites like KOs, and the DUmp. So yeah, I, unlike you apparently, don't believe it.
    It's a humor site. Relax.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    It's a humor site. Relax.
    yep.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Disregard.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Disregard.
    Well. actually, I think it is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    Well. actually, I think it is a joke.
    It's true. I just saw it on the internet.

G.W lives in Dallas he wouldn't be voting in or near Crawford.

That was the give away.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I am still unfamiliar with all the satire papers out there. So please do me a favor next time and put that it is a satire. That way I don't make myself look like a jack ass...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....