Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Congrats to President Obama 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    This election has been long and hard but the simple fact is we as a country have President Obama
    for the next 4 years so congratulations to him on his victory last night.

May he govern wisely.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Graciously said, SR. Romney hit the right tone in his speech last night, as well.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

F%$k Obama and I hope the house impeaches him asap. Goveren wisely? Not a chance, his job is to wreck this country
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

All the welfare bums and entitlement hounds voted for him. Big Bird and free contraception was more important than the economy, jobs, and debt.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    F%$k Obama and I hope the house impeaches him asap. Goveren wisely? Not a chance, his job is to wreck this country
    I could not congratulate him either. We agree.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    This election has been long and hard but the simple fact is we as a country have President Obama

May he govern wisely.
    No, I will not congratulate him. I will not pray for his soul. He does not have one.

When the euphoria of the folks that helped put him there wears off, the day will come when they will see what they have done, not only to us ... but to themselves as well.

All for now, going out to lunch with a friend, so we can "cry in our beer"
    Only problem is ... she doesn't drink! I will have to have to do it for her! ...

Good thing it's her turn to drive!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 11-07-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post

May he govern wisely.
    He deserves none of our congratulations including yours. As to governing wisely you have his last 4 years to refer to.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

The only congratulations I can muster is to congratulate his Campaign people, they went for the jugular, achieved their purpose and convinced the voters that Romney was an elitist rich white man who knows nothing about their struggles.

The Republicans need to learn from this if they want ANY chance of ever getting back the White House. They must go after the minority and women vote.

I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama so much over the next four years that he leaves office looking like Morgan Freeman and finds his way to an early grave.

I do not, and will not respect a man who was elected twice based solely on the highest form of bribery. May he burn in hell for what he's done to this country.

Sorry. I do not welcome somebody to govern (rule according to his advisers) over me who despises our form of governance and wishes to bankrupt it, dismantle it and burn it to the ground along with our founding documents so that he can rebuild it from the ashes into his marxist image.

Id be careful about chumming up to a guy (best wishes and all that) who thinks he is a god because that will give him cause to believe he now has a mandate to continue to bring this country to its knees by executive fiat. This also means our Supreme Court will be filled with radicals now for decades to come. And we know how gutless the GOP is, so there wont be any filibusters.

I do not welcome nor do I want to console with enemies of this country. Enemies need to be defeated not bargained with as the GOP "leadership" has been doing and will do even more so of in the future. This congress and the court system will be rubber stamps for Barry Chavez now... or else. We've only got a little preview of what this little man/child dictator has in store for us.

This narcissist needs no congratulations from me. He was patting himself on the back from the first debate (where he lost but he didnt know it until somebody told him). And the GOP just shot themselves in the ass. We need people to stand up to this tyranny. But they appear to have high tailed it to the tall weeds or are otherwise nowhere to be found.

I guess Jeremiah Wright got his wish. Not God bless America... no, no, no ... but God ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.