Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Romney Couldn't Even Garner The Same Amount Of Voters McCain Did 
    McCain garnered 59 million+ votes in 2008. Romney garnered 56+ million votes. All Romney needed to do was match McCain's support and he would have won because Obama got 58,855,477. A million less than McCain in 2008. Pathetic. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...012/president/ And Romney did not carry one swing state.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    McCain garnered 59 million+ votes in 2008. Romney garnered 56+ million votes. All Romney needed to do was match McCain's support and he would have won because Obama got 58,855,477. A million less than McCain in 2008. Pathetic. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...012/president/ And Romney did not carry one swing state.

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. With this amount of enthusiasm to kick Obama out? Romney should have cleared 60 million easy. I don't buy this election (or president's) legitimacy for one God damned second. Not a thing we can do about it either, because asking if some voter fraud may exist in a country that uses a "trust based system" as the UN poll watchers put it is considered wing-nut heresy.

Skeptical about this election being rigged? A guy wearing a full-bodied gorilla suit was allowed to vote. A post-Saddam Iraq has more legitimate elections than Obama's America. Axelrod knew the fix was in when he bet his mustache.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever..

It makes alot of sense if you believe that in order to win you must energize the GOP base. Romney never did that. It's not his fault. He was a poor candidate. Hopefully the GOP learns this quickly before 2016 or it will be as bad.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It makes alot of sense if you believe that in order to win you must energize the GOP base. Romney never did that. It's not his fault. He was a poor candidate. Hopefully the GOP learns this quickly before 2016 or it will be as bad.
    Why are you blaming Romney? This is clearly the fault of voters he ignored, but should have voted for him anyway... says the party of personal responsibility.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    He was a poor candidate and never went for the kill. He could have ripped POTUS to pieces at the end of the second debate. He never pressed Obama on Libya and that was just piss poor handling. If Newt had gotten the nod it would have been a GOP landslide.

Time to move ahead.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Why are you blaming Romney? This is clearly the fault of voters he ignored, but should have voted for him anyway... says the party of personal responsibility.

I have no idea what the fuck people like you want in a candidate. I'm guessing you supported Ron Paul?

I have no idea what the fuck people like you want in a candidate.
    Someone who can win.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Someone who can win.

Irrelevant. Ronald Reagan today would be painted as a complete right-wing whacko. A pre-homicidal Timothy McVeigh. The American sheeple would buy it hook, line sinker.

Obama won because most women and minorities are fucking lazy parasites now.

Irrelevant. Ronald Reagan today would be painted as a complete right-wing whacko. A pre-homicidal Timothy McVeigh. The American sheeple would buy it hook, line sinker.

Obama won because most women and minorities are fucking lazy parasites now.
    If a guy like Reagan ran today. He WOULD have won. This country was screaming for someone who would reverse the last 20 years of BIG Government.

Some of you are just not going to get it. Hopefully you all are in the minority. Because in order to move ahead the GOP is going to have to do a soul check. As I have said before, I have faith they can do that, but this is their last chance with me.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

The GOP is going to have to find a candidate who appeals to the PEOPLE, pure and simple.

Romney is a good man, could pulled this country out of the mess, done all the things he said he would do but just as I've read here - he wouldn't fight for the job. Hell, last debate he agreed with obama on a number of issues.

That isn't what the voter wanted to hear. They wanted to hear the differences, and see a candidate who was willing to fight, like he did in the 1st debate.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.