Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama so much over the next four years that he leaves office looking like Morgan Freeman and finds his way to an early grave.

I do not, and will not respect a man who was elected twice based solely on the highest form of bribery. May he burn in hell for what he's done to this country.
    The plans were all made before Obama, he just reads them off a list and implements them. Obama doesn't stress out, he has his gulf, vacations private rap concerts and parties, no worries there.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    This election has been long and hard but the simple fact is we as a country have President Obama
    for the next 4 years so congratulations to him on his victory last night.

May he govern wisely.
    I agree with you Sara. I will pray for him daily that the Lord will fill him with a discerning spirit and that God will guide his actions for the good of all.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama.
    His golf game doesn't seem to weigh too heavily on him.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    The Republicans need to learn from this if they want ANY chance of ever getting back the White House. They must go after the minority and women vote.
    Or at least stop alienating them. :(
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I agree with you Sara. I will pray for him daily that the Lord will fill him with a discerning spirit and that God will guide his actions for the good of all.
    You are a good Christian man FG in all that you say, and no doubt do.

I try my best ... but this one I am having trouble with embracing.

Are we to pray for the heart and soul of one who has sold his to the Devil?

(Am beinging picked up in 25 mins ... will keep reading til then.)
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Everyone wearing a star or cross get on the train we are going to where there is work..............
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Everyone wearing a star or cross get on the train we are going to where there is work..............
    "Arbeit macht frei"

doc

If obama was lying on the ground on fire and screaming for me to help him I wouldn't waste a squirt of piss to put out the flames!
    Give a liberal a fish - he will eat for a day
    Teach a liberal to fish - he will come back tomorrow wanting more free fish!

I hope the jobs weighs down on Obama so much over the next four years that he leaves office looking like Morgan Freeman and finds his way to an early grave.

I do not, and will not respect a man who was elected twice based solely on the highest form of bribery. May he burn in hell for what he's done to this country.

I hope as most african american males he gets high blood pressure and heart disease.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Don't you understand? Its Gods will to have him in here but not to lift him up and change him to a conservative but to put us through trials and tribulations.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly