Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulpfishin View Post
    If obama was lying on the ground on fire and screaming for me to help him I wouldn't waste a squirt of piss to put out the flames!
    I am going to act like that to every voter that voted for him. They are scum in my eyes.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I am going to act like that to every voter that voted for him. They are scum in my eyes.
    Most of them arent stupid. Just ignorant. And kept that way perceptually by the media and our so called educational institutions. Ask some of them ... some are quite stubborn and will virtually brag on their ignorance.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    When the euphoria of the folks that helped put him there wears off, the day will come when they will see what they have done, not only to us ... but to themselves as well.
    This didn't happen after '08, what makes you think it will happen now?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Obama supporters are all about getting stuff that's not theirs:

An armed masked man who robbed a Warren convenience store on Tuesday also told the clerk at gunpoint to vote for President Barack Obama’s reelection campaign. Reports said the man, who wore a white bandana covering his nose lower face, robbed the Convenient Food Mart at 3120 Parkman Road N.W. at gunpoint. Witnesses told police he pointed the gun at the clerk and repeatedly asked who he voted for in the presidential election.

The clerk said he was not allowed to vote. The gunman then said “Vote for Obama. This is Obama (expletive)” before fleeing, reports said.

Reports said the man walked into the store at about 8 p.m. Tuesday and pointed the gun at a customer about 15 feet from the door. The masked man demanded the customer give him “everything,” reports said.

The man then turned to the clerk and ordered him to empty the cash register. Reports said the clerk handed the man money and the suspect then reached over the counter and grabbed the cash register drawer.

He then asked the clerk about his presidential candidate preference.

Reports said they have security video of the robbery and collected swabs of possible spit from the suspect based on where he was standing during the robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    You are a good Christian man FG in all that you say, and no doubt do.

I try my best ... but this one I am having trouble with embracing.

Are we to pray for the heart and soul of one who has sold his to the Devil?

(Am beinging picked up in 25 mins ... will keep reading til then.)
    Trust me it's not easy. It is the devil who is our true enemy not the fool who invited him to the game.

You know who pisses me off? All the Ronbots and libertarians who put their own agenda head of what is good for the nation. Ok, you voted on principle. What did it get you? Nothing, nada... more of the same with worse to come. Let me know how uncompromising principles taste when they are all you have to eat.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Trust me it's not easy. It is the devil who is our true enemy not the fool who invited him to the game.

You know who pisses me off? All the Ronbots and libertarians who put their own agenda head of what is good for the nation. Ok, you voted on principle. What did it get you? Nothing, nada... more of the same with worse to come. Let me know how uncompromising principles taste when they are all you have to eat.
    you being a Christian whom I respect.....What are you if you do not have your Christian principles? Will you sell those when you are hungry?

All Principles are all like that in general to me. Not just my Christian ones, which I fail at miserably often I might add.

Some things are just not compromisable. The older I get the moreso that becomes. I've watched the Christian church compromise it's principles for half a century now, and where that has gotten them is a luke warm flock that will be spat out.

What makes me angry is those who say your principles mean nothing. Because it's those people who compromised them that have gotten us reinterpretations of scripture.......and in the civic sense.....our horrible translation of the Constitution.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    GAAAAAAAAAA!!! This went over well!!!!
    May the FORCE be with you!

After having a little bit of time to calm down, I came to the conclusion that I will pray for obama, but I will not congratulate him. He spoke to the stupid, and the stupid listened. You can't blame him for the ignorance of his sheep.

I will also be praying for this great country we live in. All this is Gods will. I believe that him having obama re-elected is both a test a punishment. A test to see how strong our faith is, and a punishment for how much we been drifting away from him.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    After having a little bit of time to calm down, I came to the conclusion that I will pray for obama, but I will not congratulate him. He spoke to the stupid, and the stupid listened. You can't blame him for the ignorance of his sheep.

I will also be praying for this great country we live in. All this is Gods will. I believe that him having obama re-elected is both a test a punishment. A test to see how strong our faith is, and a punishment for how much we been drifting away from him.
    Good post.
    Although my head says screw him. It is actually our responsibility to pray for our enemies. And to pray for our leaders to have wisdom and insight. We fully well know that God may have another plan for these men though.

But you should blame him a little bit for the ignorance of his sheep. Preaching stupidity to the massess begets more "teh stupid"
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    F%$k Obama and I hope the house impeaches him asap. Goveren wisely? Not a chance, his job is to wreck this country
    You're echoing my thoughts. My husband is kinder. I'm sick about how cheaply the American people can be bought----some pizzas, a promise of freebies, free phone minutes to the needy. We're going down a very steep, treacherous path to irrelevancy.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"