Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    You're echoing my thoughts. My husband is kinder.

You mean the man who is "more machine now than man...twisted and evil", and is the one who gets to ask "the question", is nicer than you?

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    After having a little bit of time to calm down, I came to the conclusion that I will pray for obama, but I will not congratulate him. He spoke to the stupid, and the stupid listened. You can't blame him for the ignorance of his sheep.

I will also be praying for this great country we live in. All this is Gods will. I believe that him having obama re-elected is both a test a punishment. A test to see how strong our faith is, and a punishment for how much we been drifting away from him.
    I have no trouble blaming him for the ignorance of his sheep. He and his Chicago thugs are aware of it and exploit it shamelessly. I think that he is the manifestation of all that is evil in the world. And no, he won't worry and get stressed. He doesn't care for anything but himself and maintaining the style (free) to which he and Michelle have become accustomed.

I also am having problems coping with people who supported him, going into a little hermit period for a while.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    You mean the man who is "more machine now than man...twisted and evil", and is the one who gets to ask "the question", is nicer than you?

Yes.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Good post.
    Although my head says screw him. It is actually our responsibility to pray for our enemies. And to pray for our leaders to have wisdom and insight. We fully well know that God may have another plan for these men though.

But you should blame him a little bit for the ignorance of his sheep. Preaching stupidity to the massess begets more "teh stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    I have no trouble blaming him for the ignorance of his sheep. He and his Chicago thugs are aware of it and exploit it shamelessly. I think that he is the manifestation of all that is evil in the world. And no, he won't worry and get stressed. He doesn't care for anything but himself and maintaining the style (free) to which he and Michelle have become accustomed.

I also am having problems coping with people who supported him, going into a little hermit period for a while.
    Good points both of you. I didn't think of that way.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

For the record, I am probably venting on you when I shouldn't be. You did what you thought was right as did I. I am going to delete my previous post because if we both did what we thought was right how can we be wrong (relativistically speaking)

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    It's funny, you said the older you get the less you're willing to compromise. I'm just the opposite, the older I get the more I realize that my worldly principles mean little compared to my Christian ones. It is my Christian principles that tell me to compromise my earthly ones for the sake of my earthly brothers and sisters. I desired to do what I could with my vote to make things better for them and for myself. I weighted the idea of Romney long and hard before I decided that at this moment in time, with the choices available to me voting for him was the best of my options.
    I respect your choice as much as any other. And I guess I'm surprised you would be "pissed" and should appreciate how someone else who thinks that doing something for the better of the country may not believe that replacing Obama for Romney was the highest order of civic responsibility.

I have a hard time seperating my values. When I'm living my life as i think I should, I'm usually pretty balanced on my convictions both spiritually and earthly.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    For the record, I am probably venting on you when I shouldn't be. You did what you thought was right as did I. I am going to delete my previous post because if we both did what we thought was right how can we be wrong (relativistically speaking)
    No worries. I am not that easily offended, especially by you.

No worries. I am not that easily offended, especially by you.
    And usually the only thing that pisses me off is Sonnebend

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well she is female
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I wrote ...

When the euphoria of the folks that helped put him there wears off, the day will come when they will see what they have done, not only to us ... but to themselves as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    This didn't happen after '08, what makes you think it will happen now?
    This time round will be far, far, worse.

He has their votes, all he ever really wanted from them in the first place, and is now free to "finish" putting into place the rest of his plans.

And this time, it will happen much more quickly!
    Last edited by ABC in Georgia; 11-07-2012 at 05:25 PM.
    American By Choice ~ 1980