Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    Fox News is the most popular cable news channel. Doesn't that make them the lamestream media, as that one lady likes to call it?
    Yes, yes it does. You are correct and more brilliant than all of us. I don't know why you even post here. Thank you for your generous insight.

Now go away.
    Be Not Afraid.

I think the problem is that righties began believing their own mythology regarding Obama-- for example, this idea that Obama is a dumb guy who can't function without a teleprompter.
    That's demonstrably proven fact, not some mythology. Obama can't function without a teleprompter, as he has demonstrated more times than anyone can count. Obama isn't some brilliant guy, as he has demonstrated more times than anyone can count.

Whether you like it or not, your messiah just plain isn't very bright. He's cunning. He's wily. He didn't get where he is without those attributes (and every President has to have those attributes in order to become President in the first place). But he's not too terribly intelligent. He's far from the first person to make their lives on being wily and cunning while not being all that smart: Al Capone was dumb as a bag of dryer lint, but he was wily and cunning and was a tremendous success in his field. Same goes for Donald Trump: wily, cunning, but not joining Mensa any time soon.
    Olde-style, states' rights conservative. Ask if this concept confuses you.

I think the problem is that righties began believing their own mythology regarding Obama-- for example, this idea that Obama is a dumb guy who can't function without a teleprompter.

The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Here is something TNO and those of his ilk are refusing to accept is that the left wing media i.e. pretty much 99% of the media, has turned into nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Obama administration. One has to look no further than the Benghazi situation. Why isn't anyone from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, BSNBC vetting the administration on this. That debacle is such a blatant mishandling of the situation as well as a subsequent cover up and none of what is supposed to be considered a trusted media is vetting Obama on it. Why? Because to them the ends justifies the means. Getting Obama re-elected so the left wing agenda can be carried through is more important than the truth. The truth about a president who denied several requests for extra security made by our ambassador then when the shit hit the fan wouldn't send in reinforcements and went so far as to order security already there to stand down and when the ambassador was murdered as well as 3 other Americans, the president, his secy of state and UN ambassador went on a 2 week mission apologizing and blaming some obscure video for the attack when they all knew it was an organized terror attack. None of this was reported in the MSM and if it weren't for people like Jennifer Griffin, Catherine Herridge, and Jeanine Pirro this would have never seen the light of day. But it's OK because we all know that a woman's pussy is more important than the truth.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

I'll interpret your comment as a request (and respectfully deny it).
    Oh look the Fowl Owl is back to shit on the rug.

And in typical fashion this douchebag can't come up with anything original ans has to parrot what's being said on MSNBC.

Electing someone like Christie as our GOP nominee is what got us a second term of Obama.

GDIAF fucktard.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I'll interpret your comment as a request (and respectfully deny it).
    Hey Rock...that sounds like a challenge to me to you and your banhammer.....
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    Hey Rock...that sounds like a challenge to me to you and your banhammer.....
    I shut him down for a couple hours but I thought if we were letting the other Obama people like m00, Melon Lube and mike spout their shit, I should allow the retarded carrion bird to say his piece also.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I shut him down for a couple hours but I thought if we were letting the other Obama people like m00, Melon Lube and mike spout their shit, I should allow the retarded carrion bird to say his piece also.
    well, he's had his say, now drop the hammer on him and be done with him.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    To hell with them. I say swing that hammer once real good and get rid of all of them.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    To hell with them. I say swing that hammer once real good and get rid of all of them.
    Who would we have to slap around? We would have to find new bitches.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg