Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Since it hasn't been mentioned as such on conservative talk radio, I am assuming that it's taking a while to sink in what a genius puppet master Christie is.

Christie will be our next President. And I might just vote for him.
    What a surprise that you'd support a POS like him.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

There is no way in blue hell the GOP is going to nominate a white male for President. Marco Rubio will be the top candidate come 2016. The black vote is a lost cause but the Hispanic vote is not.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Know what?

Now that the initial shock and disappointment has worn off for me ... I don't really care at the moment.

Seems to be all "fixed" ahead of time, and we are merely pawns in the game!
    American By Choice ~ 1980

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    If he's the candidate, I won't vote for him either. I'm not hoping for anything evil to befall him, but there is always that old what comes around goes around.
    No he deserves some evil, he helped that bastard win. I wont forgive or forget that.
    We're from Philadelphia, We Fight- Chip Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by ABC in Georgia View Post
    Know what?

Now that the initial shock and disappointment has worn off for me ... I don't really care at the moment.

Seems to be all "fixed" ahead of time, and we are merely pawns in the game!
    It is a movie that has been played before, something to do with Weimar Republic.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    There is no way in blue hell the GOP is going to nominate a white male for President. Marco Rubio will be the top candidate come 2016. The black vote is a lost cause but the Hispanic vote is not.
    Ya think the GOP will advance their first Affirmative Action candidate. Rubio holds forth a spark of promise but we will see what four yrs does for his political career.

Four yrs is a long way out but I would like to see a good meld of fiscal/social conservative advanced. Someone like oh maybe Gov. John Kasich of Ohio or Senator
    John Cornyn of Texas
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I won't vote for Christie either, which is why I said Hillary ...

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Since it hasn't been mentioned as such on conservative talk radio, I am assuming that it's taking a while to sink in what a genius puppet master Christie is.

Christie will be our next President. And I might just vote for him.
    He's most likely going to end up pulling a Bloomberg and becoming an independent after this go-round, but you can support him to your heart's content. He certainly won't run as a Republican, and he's too fiscally responsible to be a Democrat.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    I will never vote for that fat bastard and I hope he drops dead of a heart attack from being over weight. He is a traitor and deserves neither loyalty or my vote.
    Ouch!

I don't see Christie getting the GOP nomination in 2016, unless the conservatives really were to break off and start a new party. That's not likely.

I can see a Hillary/Andrew Cuomo ticket being sellable, depending on the economy in 4 years. If it doesn't improve by 2016, the next president will not be a democrat.