Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Sooooo to you if it didn't happen in your own little life circle, it didn't happen? So to you it was appropriate to have a mural of Obama 6" from voting machines? It was perfectly OK for registration forms from republican voters to be shredded? Oh, and just because there wasn't a Black Panther at your polling place doesn't mean they weren't out there...or do you think this picture is part of some conspiracy theory?

As for the rest of my theory, am I really that off base? It's happening. The masters now are the moochers who aren't going to do anything to contribute to society except leach off of it at the producers expense.

All I was saying was what I saw, at my polling place, in metro Detroit. That's all I can say, as I can't be thousands of places all at once. Anything else you assume I said is your projection.

All I see in that photo are 3 elderly african-americans. Nothing I'd find threatening.

All the Black Panther in Philly was doing this year was opening the door for people and handing them some sort of flyer. They said on the news that he was a official electorate this year also. At least he was the only one and was was peaceful the whole time he was there. Although, I still feel he shouldn't have been there at all.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....
    _ WELFARE IS NOT AN ENTITLEMENT! _

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    She could take off the Hijab and be one of us
    That's racist!!!
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ