1. #1 Hope is greater than fear... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Honestly Peggy, go write some sutpid poems...

Wed Nov 7, 2012, 06:05 PM
    CaliforniaPeggy (100,005 posts)

Hope is greater than fear...

I believe that this is the primary, essential message for this pivotal election. We won because people want to believe in hope, and because they are tired of being driven by the fear-mongering of the political right.

They have been repudiated and relegated to the trash bin of history. The Republican party has driven itself into a corner and they are now marginalized, all by their own hand.

We are the future. We truly care about all our people; we want everyone to achieve life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Our optimism and our hopes for the future drive us...

I feel a great optimism today. I realize of course that many problems still confront us, but with the good legislators and Obama at the helm, we should make great strides in resolving them...

We stand on the cusp of a new day.

So, as I achieve 100,000 posts, I rejoice in our world, in DU, in all of you. Thank you, all of you, for teaching me, for caring about me, for standing by me as my life goes forward. To our new day!

You "won" because enough people want "free" stuff. And Romney ran a shit campaign. "Hope" had nothing to do with it.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Honestly Peggy, go write some sutpid poems...

You "won" because enough people want "free" stuff. And Romney ran a shit campaign. "Hope" had nothing to do with it.
    Actually hope does have a lot to do with the Empty Suit's re-election. It's the hope of the non productive leeches here in America that the Empty Suit will give them more free stuff at the expence of we the producers of this country.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Hope is greater than fear...
    Is this post from four years ago? Did Barry even mention Hope this time around? Clearly hope is not sound fiscal policy.

Fear? The Demopukes ran on the lies of fear. Fearing women into believing that Rs wanted to outlaw contraception. Fearing Hispanics into believing that everyone who had or knew somone named Jose would be deported to Mexico. Fearing senior citizens into believing their Medicare would be canceled and their SS checks would stop showing up. Fearing the unions into believing that Joe Soptic was even remotely telling the truth about anything.

Didn't run on fear? LMAO. What else could Barry run on? His record??? hahahahahahaha

We truly care about all our people
    AKA - not you, non-Barry supporters.
    Be Not Afraid.

The majority of Obumbler's campaign was to villanize and make people FEAR Romney.

Romney actually had a vision for helping the economy. Of course that would mean DUmmies would have to go out and get a job and take care of themselves - their biggest fear.