Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I dont know. They seem unified enough to me. Unified enough to stop any real conservative from getting the nod. Unified enough to resort to name calling if you stand for liberty and property rights, individual sovereignty, the constitution and capitalism, just like the left does. If todays GOP isnt the evil twin of the 1960's democrat party, I dont know what is. Yup, I think you could say they are definitely a unified group of yellow tail 'moderates'. And they aint gonna let nothin change that (if they can help it). You know ... with them being infinitely smarter than the rest of us and all ...
    Unified and pussified.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Unfortunately, the majority of the passengers on the Titanic have voted to hit the iceberg. We can't stop it, but we can make sure that we have places in the lifeboats.
    I'm not waiting for the iceberg, I'm in the process of launching the lifeboat now. Let the drones keep the sinking ship.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand