Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Someone posted the Cloward-Piven strategy recently: overload the welfare system until it collapses and rebuild the glorious communist utopia from the ashes. This is Bronco Bama's goal and Boehner wants him to succeed?!? What an idiot.
    The problem with the Cloward-Piven strategy is that when they end up collapsing the welfare state, communism doesn't result, anarchy does. This is what we are seeing in Greece. Liberals tend to do very badly when law and order break down. The occupy crowd was marginally effective against police forces run by liberal mayors. Imagine what would happen if they faced off against middle class entrepreneurs who are not afraid to exercise their Second Amendment rights.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Calm down people. This could very well be a strategy to set the liberals up for a 40 year loss. If they do what obama wants and thing get 'REALLY' bad, I mean to a point where we make the Great Depression look like a picnic. A liberal won't be elected for another 40 or 50 years.

Of course you all know that if something like this would happen, all the liberals out there would be blaming those evil rich people who worked for what they have.

Simple point: We need to go over the cliff. We need to drop to the bottom of the barrel. We need to go through another great depression. Maybe then people will wake up and learn that they government can't be the ones to support their lazy butts.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Calm down people. This could very well be a strategy to set the liberals up for a 40 year loss. If they do what obama wants and thing get 'REALLY' bad, I mean to a point where we make the Great Depression look like a picnic. A liberal won't be elected for another 40 or 50 years.

Of course you all know that if something like this would happen, all the liberals out there would be blaming those evil rich people who worked for what they have.

Simple point: We need to go over the cliff. We need to drop to the bottom of the barrel. We need to go through another great depression. Maybe then people will wake up and learn that they government can't be the ones to support their lazy butts.
    Wish I could agree...but in all honesty this is Boehner bending over grabbing his ankles and saying "please"
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

I agree we prob need to go over the cliff so that we can rebuild again. But it wont be because Boehner is some sort of stalwart stand up guy. Boehner has a history as we have all seen. When hes standing... he's already on his knees. The only thing he 'leads' is the knee pad industry. And probably the hanky industry after that ...

(Biden) Stand up Chuck ....
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Janice View Post
    I agree we prob need to go over the cliff so that we can rebuild again. But it wont be because Boehner is some sort of stalwart stand up guy. Boehner has a history as we have all seen. When hes standing... he's already on his knees. The only thing he 'leads' is the knee pad industry. And probably the hanky industry after that ...

(Biden) Stand up Chuck ....
    If you could get the water rights to Boehners face, you could make a fortune bottling his tears and selling them to those who have insufficient tear ducts.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Senior Member Unreconstructed Reb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Wish I could agree...but in all honesty this is Boehner bending over grabbing his ankles and saying "please"
    Absolutely. The DC repub turds have no intention of opposing Bronco. And if the last four years of a rotten economy and a ballooning federal government didn't convince a majority of voters that Bronco needed to go then a major collapse ain't gonna do anything but solidify the moochers conviction that .gov will be there make sure that the free goodies keep coming.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Unreconstructed Reb View Post
    Absolutely. The DC repub turds have no intention of opposing Bronco. And if the last four years of a rotten economy and a ballooning federal government didn't convince a majority of voters that Bronco needed to go then a major collapse ain't gonna do anything but solidify the moochers conviction that .gov will be there make sure that the free goodies keep coming.
    Agreed. And the sad thing is that the current GOP will never learn. As I keep saying, the Dems don't reach across the aisle while the GOP falls all over themselves to do so. We don't need compromise. We need the GOP to be like the Dems: it's our way or, well, it's our way. I give them credit. They're unified. The Republicans are not.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

After Obama's reelection speech about working together I think Boehner saw an opportunity to showcase early on whether Obama is for real or full of beans and going to do things his way.

The house being under Republican control is going to get the blame on most things eventually so give the ball to the President and see what he does. besides it really doesn't matter one iota what the house does as long as they keep getting waylaid by the Senate which the Dems control and the VP through the majority lead can push legislation.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    After Obama's reelection speech about working together I think Boehner saw an opportunity to showcase early on whether Obama is for real or full of beans and going to do things his way.

The house being under Republican control is going to get the blame on most things eventually so give the ball to the President and see what he does. besides it really doesn't matter one iota what the house does as long as they keep getting waylaid by the Senate which the Dems control and the VP through the majority lead can push legislation.
    Unrestrained executive orders and agencies that answer directly to the executive branch also render the house ineffective.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    I give them credit. They're unified. The Republicans are not.
    I dont know. They seem unified enough to me. Unified enough to stop any real conservative from getting the nod. Unified enough to resort to name calling if you stand for liberty and property rights, individual sovereignty, the constitution and capitalism, just like the left does. If todays GOP isnt the evil twin of the 1960's democrat party, I dont know what is. Yup, I think you could say they are definitely a unified group of yellow tail 'moderates'. And they aint gonna let nothin change that (if they can help it). You know ... with them being infinitely smarter than the rest of us and all ...
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.