Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Valerie Jarret's chilling comment on election day 
    “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

Yep we'll sit this one out, don't like Romney I'll vote for the retard turd party candidate instead, fuck this country I got me ideals to hold up.
    Eat your ideals and I hope your children and grandchildren know exactly what you did with your vote this election while they are paying off the debt you left behind because of your selfish ideals .
    There are people here that make me sick.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yup and they think WE are the idiots.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Reward your friends, punish your enemies, isn't this typical political crap? I'm sure Lee Atwater and Karl Rove, among hundreds of other pundits in history, have made similar comments in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Reward your friends, punish your enemies, isn't this typical political crap? I'm sure Lee Atwater and Karl Rove, among hundreds of other pundits in history, have made similar comments in the past.
    Yes political crap this time on steroids, before this next 4 years are up, you will be right beside us in opposition to this government, you're a good person.
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Atwater and Rove didn't have the kind of power that Jarrett has.

After Obama's inauguration in January 2009, Jarrett successfully pushed to loosen restrictions barring government officials from meeting with lobbyists, a rule enshrined in Obama’s executive memo on the Recovery Act, for fear that other “legitimate” concerns – raised by “civil rights organizations whose directors happen to be registered lobbyists – will not be heard.”

Without Jarrett’s patronage, the self-identified communist revolutionary Van Jones would not have gotten his appointment as the Obama administration's Green Jobs Czar in March 2009. A White House official told Politico that Jones “did not go through the traditional vetting process”; instead, Jarrett interviewed Jones, a signal that she pushed for his appointment. Jarrett gushed to theNetroots Nation conference:

“We were so delighted to be able to recruit him [Van Jones] into the White House. We were watching him…for as long as he’s been active out in Oakland. And all the creative ideas he has. And so now, we have captured that, and we have all that energy in the White House.”
    In early 2009 Jarrett lobbied President Obama to create the office of Chief Diversity Officer within the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), a position filled soon thereafter by Mark Lloyd, an Alinskyite and a former senior fellow at the Center for American Progress.

Jarrett also helped recruit Obama's Regulatory Czar, Cass Sunstein, who supports the Fairness Doctrine, has argued that Americans should “celebrate tax day,” and believes that animals should have legal standing to sue humans.

Moreover, Jarrett's office approved the September 2009 invitation of Jameel Jaffer to a White House Ramadan dinner. Jaffer runs the ACLU's "national security project." According to The American Spectator:

"Jaffer is a cause célèbre to the far left for his career of litigating against the United States in support of terrorists and radical Islamists, and has proudly touted his awards from groups like CAIR.

"'We had other names on the list for invitations, but Jarrett's office wanted Jaffer in the room. We were told it was important,' says a White House source. 'It was made clear that his presence was something senior folks here wanted to happen.'
    "Jaffer has filed lawsuits challenging the FBI's 'national security letter' authority [and] the constitutionality of warrantless wiretaps. [He] has been a leader in pushing for the shut down of Guantánamo Bay, and providing legal rights to terrorists held by the United States overseas in such countries as Iraq and Afghanistan. His efforts enabled the leaking of 'torture photos' out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and some sources inside the Central Intelligence Agency believe he was one of the lawyers who provided legal advice to the Department of Justice to pursue an investigation into enhanced interrogation techniques used by the CIA."
    In September 2011, Jarrett said the following about what she viewed as the proper role of government: “We have to give people a livelihood so they can provide for their families.... His [President Obama's] is a moral vision. It's a vision based very deeply in values and taking care of 'the least of these.' And making sure that we are creating a country that's a country for everybody, not just for the very, very wealthy. We are working hard to lift people out of poverty and give them a better life, a footing, and that’s what government is supposed to do.”

In his 2012 book, Leading From Behind, author Richard Miniter reveals that Jarrett, prior to the May 2011 U.S. killing of Osama bin Laden, had repeatedly urged President Obama not to take out the al Qaeda leader, prompting Obama to cancel the mission on three separate occasions.

A September 2012 article about Jarrett described her as “the only staff member who regularly follows the president home from the West Wing to the residence, a practice that has earned her the nickname ‘the Night Stalker.’” The article further identified Jarrett as the person responsible for a number of controversial Obama administration policy decisions, including the healthcare-reform bill's call for an insurance mandate for contraceptives, abortifacients, and sterilization procedures; President Obama's decision to sue the state of Arizona for its immigration-enforcement statute (SB-1020); and the president's decision to allow illegal immigrants to apply for work permits.
    She is much more dangerous than Rove or Atwater ever were, or wanted to be.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Find them for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yep we'll sit this one out, don't like Romney I'll vote for the retard turd party candidate instead, fuck this country I got me ideals to hold up.
    Eat your ideals and I hope your children and grandchildren know exactly what you did with your vote this election while they are paying off the debt you left behind because of your selfish ideals .
    My ideals are those outlined in the Constitution and the ideals of the Founders. It's not being selfish or self-righteous. My children will know one day that I voted for a truly limited government that doesn't go around bullying the rest of the world into doing that which our masters in Washington want. Also, Valerie Jarret is a bitch.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”
    Chilling is the right word, and Jarrett has shown herself to be a pandering asshole in the past. She has even been called the most dangerous woman in America.

But I can't find where she actually said the above. Do you have any sort of link?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

But I can't find where she actually said the above. Do you have any sort of link?
    Good point, I'm slipping.