Thread: Valerie Jarret's chilling comment on election day

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    Forgive me for disagreeing with you and the views of our Party platform. You cannot say on one hand that you don't want to give handouts such as welfare and then turn around and ask me to support the Party because of a letter next to my name. Maybe when we elect a Republican in 2016 and notice that nothing changes by 2020 you will see. Until then, I won't hold my breath.
    It doesn't matter it didn't matter anymore election day and it won't matter in 2016.
    I still think what you did was wrong but it really doesn't matter, we are a decade to late.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

After this thing with General Petraeus...anyone still think what Jarrett said was nonsense?
    Last edited by txradioguy; 11-10-2012 at 05:03 AM.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    After this thing with General Petraeus...anyone still think what Jarrett said was nonsense?
    No thinking person would. We need to take these people at their word. Yes, they will do anything to maintain power and to push their agenda. If a 4 star general needs to be silenced before the hearing into Behghazi, done.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    To be fair, though, I am doubting that Jarrett ever said what we are discussing. She did say this, however:
    "Our whole philosophy is one of transparency." That's pretty funny!
    You're assuming she was referring to her transparency to us and not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    You threw away your vote and helped get Obama re-elected.
    Romney won North Carolina handily. I did not hurt him in any way, shape, or form.

Every vote counts against the cut throats in the DNC. And you left people hung out to dry.
    Who did I leave out to dry? Those who want more war and debt?

Then why did you help get Obama re-elected? You just helped this country get four more years of what you claim to despise.
    See point 1.

Did your vote help Romney? No? Then there's your answer.

Cool story bro
    It's like talking to a piece of toast with you. Your ignorance forbids you from looking at anything without that Bush "With us or against us" mentality. I am not with or against anybody. I simply voted for the candidate I wanted to win. It wasn't a protest vote. It wasn't an attempt to feel self-righteous and take a shot at the man, if you will. It was a vote for the person I think best exemplifies what America is about and the person who could preside over this country best. And it definitely wasn't out of apathy. Anyone who voted for "Anyone but Obama" voted with apathy.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Who did I leave out to dry? Those who want more war and debt?
    Idiots invariably equate readiness for war with wanting war, but the opposite is true. The only way to guarantee more war is to demonstrate that you aren't prepared to fight. Weakness invites aggression, strength deters it. The cuts that Obama is going to impose on the military will demonstrate to our enemies that we lack the will to fight them, which will encourage them.

As for the debt, it rose slightly under Bush and a Republican congress, much faster under Bush and a Democratic congress, and metastasized under Obama and a Democratic congress. With a newly empowered Obama and a neutered Republican majority, we can pretty much guarantee more debt than we would have had under a Romney/Republican house and senate. You threw away your vote on someone who could not win, in order to send a message. We got your message. You don't have a clue.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Romney won North Carolina handily. I did not hurt him in any way, shape, or form.

True, but in other places like Florida, Virginia, and Ohio, voting for Johnson or not voting at all tipped the scales in Obama's favor. You can give yourself a pat on the back all you like but those who thought like you do could possibly have doomed this country to decades of economic uncertainty. Bully for you. Sleep well.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Idiots invariably equate readiness for war with wanting war, but the opposite is true. The only way to guarantee more war is to demonstrate that you aren't prepared to fight. Weakness invites aggression, strength deters it. The cuts that Obama is going to impose on the military will demonstrate to our enemies that we lack the will to fight them, which will encourage them.

As for the debt, it rose slightly under Bush and a Republican congress, much faster under Bush and a Democratic congress, and metastasized under Obama and a Democratic congress. With a newly empowered Obama and a neutered Republican majority, we can pretty much guarantee more debt than we would have had under a Romney/Republican house and senate. You threw away your vote on someone who could not win, in order to send a message. We got your message. You don't have a clue.
    It wasn't to send a message. And I am all for a strong and powerful military ready to defend the country. But I don't want to bang the war drums for another 10 years fighting an ideology that will never be defeated. Maybe it is you who doesn't have a clue.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

It wasn't to send a message. And I am all for a strong and powerful military ready to defend the country. But I don't want to bang the war drums for another 10 years fighting an ideology that will never be defeated. Maybe it is you who doesn't have a clue.
    Um, Ody is a Lt. Colonel in the U.S. Army. Exactly what are your qualifications to comment on such things?
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    True, but in other places like Florida, Virginia, and Ohio, voting for Johnson or not voting at all tipped the scales in Obama's favor. You can give yourself a pat on the back all you like but those who thought like you do could possibly have doomed this country to decades of economic uncertainty. Bully for you. Sleep well.
    Also GenwhyamI didn't know the outcome of the election at the time, his intent was to try to throw North Carolina to Obama so he could voice his childish whine.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg