Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Find them for us.

"Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn't with me as against me".

Lee Atwater, reflecting on his mistakes in life after learning he was dying of a brain tumor.

That's the best I can do on limited time. Rove and Atwater have been quoted a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Yes political crap this time on steroids, before this next 4 years are up, you will be right beside us in opposition to this government, you're a good person.

Thank you for the compliment.

You should see some of the insanity that was posted at The Blaze. If I were Beck, I'd purge it. One poster referred to white women who voted for Obama as "traitors to their race".

There may be posters here who call me a traitor to my country, and although it's not true, I don't find that to be a scary comment. "Traitors to their race" makes me think of the "Run Like Hell" scene from the movie version of Pink Floyd The Wall. It's the way Klan members talk.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    "Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn't with me as against me".

Lee Atwater, reflecting on his mistakes in life after learning he was dying of a brain tumor.

That's the best I can do on limited time. Rove and Atwater have been quoted a great deal.
    Now, surely. You can't quote someone reflecting on life's mistakes and who has been dead 20 years in the same category as someone who has announced her intention to get even.

To be fair, though, I am doubting that Jarrett ever said what we are discussing. She did say this, however:
    "Our whole philosophy is one of transparency." That's pretty funny!

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Thank you for the compliment.

You should see some of the insanity that was posted at The Blaze. If I were Beck, I'd purge it. One poster referred to white women who voted for Obama as "traitors to their race".

There may be posters here who call me a traitor to my country, and although it's not true, I don't find that to be a scary comment. "Traitors to their race" makes me think of the "Run Like Hell" scene from the movie version of Pink Floyd The Wall. It's the way Klan members talk.
    The don't police the comments well on either one of his sites, it is always open season from both sides of the isle.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I thought you said you didn't vote for Obama? The advance of Marxism thanks you, the constitution not so much.
    1. A vote for Gary Johnson is a vote for Gary Johnson.
    2. Romney won North Carolina so I didn't really do much damage to your candidate.
    3. I hate Marxism.
    4. This whole "A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for Obama" is truly petty and childish.
    “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.”Ayn Rand

Power Point Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Generation Why? View Post
    2. Romney won North Carolina so I didn't really do much damage to your candidate.
    3. I hate Marxism.
    4. This whole "A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for Obama" is truly petty and childish.
    You support communism, it is still a free country and that is your choice.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

You threw away your vote and helped get Obama re-elected.

Every vote counts against the cut throats in the DNC. And you left people hung out to dry.

3. I hate Marxism.
    Then why did you help get Obama re-elected? You just helped this country get four more years of what you claim to despise.

Did your vote help Romney? No? Then there's your answer.

Cool story bro
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    “After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”
    I'll save some ammo for you. Just remember who made the first threat dipshit.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

3. I hate Marxism.
    This time around, Johnson's totals do not appear to have been greater than the margins by which Obama beat Romney, although I haven't seen all of the numbers. So, you have managed to piss your vote away without making any impact. You didn't deny the White House to a RINO, nor did you impress Obama. You sent a clear message, and that message is, "I'm more concerned with sending a message than I am in facilitating the running of the government." You have taken apathy and petulance and made them into a virtue. Well done.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

3. I hate Marxism.

Back in 1980, before I was old enough to vote (16), but old enough to care about elections, there was a third party candidate-John Anderson. He was a liberal republican who didn't like Reagan's uber conservatism.

My teachers all told us that anyone who voted for Anderson was voting for Reagan. Even then, I thought that was wrong. You vote for who you want to be President.

I understand the argument and the truth in it. But still, the American principle is that you vote for who you want to serve.