Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEDay View Post
    Which is why I said it. This whole thing is a punishment brought on by God. We have been drifting too far away from him over the past couple of years. It is time that we get back to him. 'LET GO AND LET GOD', not government..
    The problem is that with Liberalism they are creating a new chapter right out of 1950's USSR where there is no higher power than the central government.

Look how many people...a groupd growing bigger every day...think that they have to turn to the Government...not themselves...their neighbors or God to get thigns done.

Lenin is truly looking up and smiling right now.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    The problem is that with Liberalism they are creating a new chapter right out of 1950's USSR where there is no higher power than the central government.

Look how many people...a groupd growing bigger every day...think that they have to turn to the Government...not themselves...their neighbors or God to get thigns done.

Lenin is truly looking up and smiling right now.
    Yes, it is a very sad thing. People need to get back on track. I hope and pray that someday soon that will happen.

I love my God, my country, my flag, and my troops ....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Moved to Mindless Gibberish.

Mike, it's idiots like you who gave this election to Obama. Babies who want all or nothing. Well, I hope you sleep well knowing you and your ilk handed obama the country for another 4 years, but will impact the country for decades. YOU ruined the country. My vote counted towards something...you sat on your pathetic ass and did NOTHING.
    Don't come crying here claiming some kind of superiority especially when YOU are the reason Obama has kept control. Congratulations on being a lazy ass know it all dumb pathetic excuse for a US citizen.

Welcome back.
    Don't forget, we have others here that belong right beside mike in his selfish little club of false conservatives who help paved the way for Obama. they are Obama's useful little idiots, some of them may have actually pulled the lever for Romney at the last minute but they campaigned against him, helping Obama right up to the final hours. I won't forget who they are.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mike180 View Post
    I hope all of you and the Republican 'establishment' have finally learned that 'moderate' Republicans DO NOT win national elections. I tried to say this to all of you during the primaries, only to get trashed as a DU troll and get my threads moved and/or deleted.

Now we are stuck with 4 more years of Obumbler! I hope all you 'moderates' are happy now. As a social conservative, I now realize the culture war is over. Once Obama selects two more Supreme Court justices, Obamacare will be locked in place, abortions will be unfettered, our borders will be wide open, and people may even be legally allowed to marry their dogs, for all I know. All because the Republican 'establishment' forced a 'moderate' down our throats.

The only thing that we should try to do now is throw out the Republican 'establishment'. The elites that run the party are the real problem, NOT the grassroots.

I hope there are still free elections in 4 years.
    Ah, the faux conservative coward makes his reappearance with more lies and drivel spewing from his worthless, Obama worshiping pie hole. You got what you truly wanted, an Obama 2nd term, and everything you stated above is what you've dreamed of for America.

BTW your name is wrong....it should be Mike180 as everything you say is 180 degrees opposite of your true beliefs

Oh, and one more thing before I go because I know you love it so much....

Last edited by Zathras; 11-08-2012 at 12:09 PM.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

It's not that Moderates can't win it's more like the mistake of playing to independents on the silly idea that independents decide elections. Play to the base Even though you may already have their vote,which isn't a guarantee as evidenced 2012 , they will by way of networking be your mouth pieces and vote getters.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Rush was saying today that the statistics are now showing that over 3 million Republicans did not vote and sat home on their hands this election. I guess it's not worth about worrying about the voter fraud, which I'm sure was rampant, but hopefully didn't count for 3M. So no congrats to those Republicans who us down the river. Hope those principles keep you warm at night. (and this from a woman who used to argue with my boss---who always said "you and your principles).
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Rush was saying today that the statistics are now showing that over 3 million Republicans did not vote and sat home on their hands this election. I guess it's not worth about worrying about the voter fraud, which I'm sure was rampant, but hopefully didn't count for 3M. So no congrats to those Republicans who us down the river. Hope those principles keep you warm at night. (and this from a woman who used to argue with my boss---who always said "you and your principles).
    Therein lies the rub. The turnout was about 13 or so million less than 2008 so even Obama din't get the turnout. Johnson's votes didn't help but it didn't hurt either. It's the ones that stayed home that hurt. And a lot of seniors didn't vote.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Not this guy again. I don't even want to post in his thread.

What I've learned from this election is there's no such thing as a "moderate" voter. Moderates are just synonyms for leftists.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Don't forget, we have others here that belong right beside mike in his selfish little club of false conservatives who help paved the way for Obama. they are Obama's useful little idiots, some of them may have actually pulled the lever for Romney at the last minute but they campaigned against him, helping Obama right up to the final hours. I won't forget who they are.
    I dunno Rock. This is the only message board I post on. You don't think an open and honest evaluation of a candidate during the campaign is a worthwhile discussion? Do you really believe giving anything but a glowing opinion of a Republican political candidate on a political discussion board is somehow being selfish?