Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Well, you caught me. I'm the one who threw it to the Dems. Fine, don't change anything. Demographics don't matter. Bush won 44% of Hispanics in 2004. That was down to 37% for McCain in '08. That was down to 29% this year. Maybe they'll all just self-deport (citizens included!) by the next election.
    Linda, answer Rock's question. The takers now outweigh the makers. Is it sustainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Linda, answer Rock's question. The takers now outweigh the makers. Is it sustainable?
    Hmm, thread must be closed,,,.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Hmm, thread must be closed,,,.
    No, it's the usual bs...Nova does it too, when you pose a question to them, a question that cuts through all the bullshit, they disappear. POOF! Gone. Be direct, it's the fastest way to stump liberals.

Ask Greece.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

No, it's the usual bs...Nova does it too, when you pose a question to them, a question that cuts through all the bullshit, they disappear. POOF! Gone. Be direct, it's the fastest way to stump liberals.
    Yup they dance away from truth facts and reality the same way roaches scurry from the light.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Power CUer
    I just saw this thread after many days. I don't accept that everyone who voted for Obama is a "taker". People had lots of reasons for doing so, and some people I know who voted for him are in the highest tax brackets. I think adjustments will be made to taxes, and spending, and entitlements until a sustainable mix is achieved. At least, that's what grownups do.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I think adjustments will be made to taxes, and spending, and entitlements until a sustainable mix is achieved. At least, that's what grownups do.
    That made little sense in the real world, to be expected I guess.

I guess your saying they are grown ups and they will just handle it handle it.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 11-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    How is obama working out for you?
    http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/5d569df9-186a-477b-a665-3ea8a8b9b655_zpse9003e54.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    That made little sense in the real world, to be expected I guess.

I guess your saying they are grown ups and they will just handle it handle it.
    Of course silly. Can't you see the way those "grownups" are already handling things? There's four years of proof to review for you to ease your concerns for crying out loud.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I don't accept that everyone who voted for Obama is a "taker".
    Well, guess what, you're wrong. Everyone who voted for Obama is in favor of his policies and goals. One of his stated goals is redistribution of wealth or taking it from people who earned it and giving it to people who didn't. Therefore, if you voted for Obama, you too are in favor of redistribution of wealth and are a taker.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

There could be a bright side to this, well, sort of...

The US dollar is finished as the world's reserve currency. There are tons of news stories out there covering this, except the MSM of course. The biggest powerhouse economies of the world are shunning the US dollar and agreeing to trade oil in their own currencies.

Quantitative easing III aka "QE to infinity" has been announced by the federal reserve. $40 billion per month in MBS's purchased by the fed, which is really a camouflaged banker bailout that does nothing for the economy and weakens the US dollar even further.

Either one of these by itself would be bad, but both in unison assures that inflation is locked and loaded. A guaranteed disaster politically for Obama. What lies ahead for this country on the economic front will make the Carter administration look like "the good old days".

If Romney had won, he and the Republican party would certainly be blamed for it. Politically, Obama will have full ownership since he will be the one rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. The iceberg has already been struck.