1. #1 What "offensive" t shirts do you own? 
    Fabulous Poster
    And where did you get them?

I ask because I want a couple of anti-immigration, anti-muslim, type t shirts but the ones I see are either from Conservative Cotton or Cafe Press. I can't remember why Conservative Cotton is off my list, I think I went through a bunch of crap signing up, only to find out that they use Pay Pal or something. Cafe Press t shirts tend to be the "iron on" kind, and I don't like the feel of the iron-on decal on my skin.

The only one I have, that I can think of off the top of my head is one that says "Douchebag"

Of course the "0" is this regimes current logo. Got it online somewhere.
    http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd445/JansGraphix/ConsUndergrd-Sig2.jpg
    Liberalism is just communism sold by the drink.

I have one that has the verse to 1 Corinthians 1:18 on it.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I used to have a Stone Cold Steve Austin t-shirt that had "Other Side, Jackass" on it. Politically, there might be some who would find my t-shirt with the American flag on it with the 2nd verse of the Declaration of Independence on it offensive.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

For years I had one that pictured a big Buddha type chaaracter on it and underneath it said "Yuck Fu". Some folks laughed at it and some said it was disgusting.

One I wanted and was never able to locate was actually banned in Germany, my AO at the time. It had a picture of Hitler on the front and the verbiage "Hitlers European Tour". On the back it had countries and city and dates of conquest. The very last two entries on the bottom of the tour dates were England and some little country I can't recall. Stamped across the last two entries was "Cancelled".
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

I don't really have any t-shirts that anyone would be offended by. I have one from a benefit concert for Atlanta's homeless (it's old, from when my brother lived there) and a bunch of plain ones with no design. There are some funny Detroit ones that some love and some hate, like "Detroit: Where the Weak are killed and eaten" or "I'm so bad I vacation in Detroit".

The most offensive ones that I've seen others wearing:

"I'm On A Pussy Hunt"

A Coca Cola emblem that read "Cocaine" instead of the product name.

"Sex is like snow, you never know how long it will last or how many inches you'll get".

All of those I've seen either at a local mall or at Cedar Point (the first one).

Shirt with Dixie flag I picked up at Gettysburg souvenir shop.

Very sad this is considered "offensive"

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    And where did you get them?

I ask because I want a couple of anti-immigration, anti-muslim, type t shirts but the ones I see are either from Conservative Cotton or Cafe Press. I can't remember why Conservative Cotton is off my list, I think I went through a bunch of crap signing up, only to find out that they use Pay Pal or something. Cafe Press t shirts tend to be the "iron on" kind, and I don't like the feel of the iron-on decal on my skin.
    Assuming that you are serious (it's hard to tell with you sometimes), here are a few:

--Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!