Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 If the rich m*tha f*ckas can spend millions on a PAC, they can afford to pay more in 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Here we go...

Thu Nov 8, 2012, 07:14 PM
    L0oniX

If the rich m*tha f*ckas can spend millions on a PAC, they can afford to pay more in taxes.

In fact, I say tax the hell out of them (@90% for over 1 million net income) so they can't afford to donate to a PAC. Also ...make them continue to pay into SS ...no more limits!
    The user name is perfect.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Fabulous Poster
    If I had a cocaine habit, would you be sympathetic that I was starving?

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    If I had a cocaine habit, would you be sympathetic that I was starving?
    It would depend on what I new about you at the time, if you were some stupid kid that got in trouble but had a good heart yeah I'd care.. If you were some hoodlum that who knows what you had done to people, no I wouldn't give a crap.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

PACs buy advertisement time, generally from the mainstream (left-wing) media. They hire actors, and a director, and camera a crew... all to make political ads in Hollywood. What does the mainstream media and Hollywood do with this revenue? Support Obama with it.

This is like... buying oil from the Middle East and wondering how terrorists have the funds to wage war on us.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    PACs buy advertisement time, generally from the mainstream (left-wing) media. They hire actors, and a director, and camera a crew... all to make political ads in Hollywood. What does the mainstream media and Hollywood do with this revenue? Support Obama with it.

This is like... buying oil from the Middle East and wondering how terrorists have the funds to wage war on us.
    Good point.

BTW, I believe that someone making over $1 million by risking his fortune and security by investing it in a business should keep a greater percentage of it than someone making over $1 million by pretending to take a risk in a movie or TV show. Any thoughts on that, Mr. Maher?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

90%?

And when jobs dry up, businesses shut down and millions are being thrown out of their homes, or even starving what will the Moonbats do?

Simple, they'll someone else.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Fabulous Poster
    The reasoning is sound on the surface. We often see corporations and individuals appear to spend more to fight a law or regulation than it would cost to comply with it. Now you can say that it's a matter of principle, but the bottom line is that the money they would spend on a tax or regulation goes to some media corporation instead, a media corporation which is probably owned by people the objector would never willingly give money to support.

Look at marriage equality laws. The Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, and Mormon Church have spent a fortune fighting gay equality, even though a lot of that money goes into the pockets of gay people who turn around and donate it to the HRC. Same for the war on women.

The reasoning is sound on the surface. We often see corporations and individuals appear to spend more to fight a law or regulation than it would cost to comply with it. Now you can say that it's a matter of principle, but the bottom line is that the money they would spend on a tax or regulation goes to some media corporation instead, a media corporation which is probably owned by people the objector would never willingly give money to support.

Look at marriage equality laws. The Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, and Mormon Church have spent a fortune fighting an agenda to redefine marriage by pretending that it is about gay equality, even though a lot of that money goes into the pockets of gay people who turn around and donate it to the HRC. Same for the war on women.
    Had to fix that, since it couldn't stand on it's own. As for the war on women, ask Bill Maher how that's going.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

The OP seems to have left out a very important part of his loony rant. That the millionaires who need to be taxed higher only need be conservative/Republicans.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Look at marriage equality laws. The Catholic Church, Baptist Churches, and Mormon Church have spent a fortune fighting gay equality, even though a lot of that money goes into the pockets of gay people who turn around and donate it to the HRC. Same for the war on women.
    Cool story bro...
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.