1. #1 House asks Clinton to testify on Benghazi, but she declines due to scheduling conflic 
    House investigators asked Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to testify next week about the September 11 terrorist attack in Benghazi, but she declined citing a scheduling conflict.

“[Clinton] was asked to appear at House Foreign Affairs next week, and we have written back to the Chairman to say that she’ll be on travel next week,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland told reporters yesterday. “She has a commitment with the Secretary of Defense to the AUSMIN Ministerial.” Per AFP, “AUSMIN is the highest level forum for Australia and US consultation on foreign policy, defense and strategic issues.” The United States is reportedly concerned about Australia’s plan to cut their defense spending.

Clinton has not been asked to testify at any of the other hearings next week, Nuland said.

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., has been frustrated with the State Department’s failure to provide information that she has requested.

“While I understand that investigations by the FBI and the State Department’s own Accountability Review Board are ongoing, it is imperative that this Committee, having direct oversight responsibility, be kept informed every step of the way of developments in the matter,” Ros-Lehtinen wrote to Clinton on November 7th. “[P]lease be prepared to present State Department officials to testify on these issues when Congress reconvenes later this month.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-...1#.UJ8KB93dkcs

Let me see if I have this straight. Hillary took the fall for this, she said that she was the one responsible for the entire incident yet she is too busy to testify to congress about it.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Let me see if I have this straight. Hillary took the fall for this, she said that she was the one responsible for the entire incident yet she is too busy to testify to congress about it.
    I'll cut her some slack for just next week. She can run but she can't hide. This will knock her out of the box for 2016. As she was the only viable candidate the Dems had I'd say they are in a world of shit.

And I hope when all the smoke clears that Barry will resign before he is impeached. I doubt he will. Too big of an ego blow. Impeachment it is. That way everyone can call it racism.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    And I hope when all the smoke clears that Barry will resign before he is impeached. I doubt he will. Too big of an ego blow. Impeachment it is. That way everyone can call it racism.
    I wish I had your confidence, I doubt anyone has the balls to try.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wish I had your confidence, I doubt anyone has the balls to try.
    I just threw that in there as an aside. I'm not even sure what it takes to impeach a president and I don't want to jack your thread in that direction.

I'd bet big bucks that Hillary wants to burn Barry bad for this but she has to be a good soldier for the party in case she does plan to run in 2016. I think she is still bruised from the 2008 primary and is just waiting to extract some payback. This may not be it. Maybe in her book, whenever that gets written.
    Be Not Afraid.

They're real pros at stonewalling, aren't they? Let's see, Patreus won't or can't testify, Hillary is busy, they delay the release of any information til after the election (like the horrific record on the increase of food stamps), the attempt by Iran to take down our drone.

They're just that party of transparency. Disgusting. And I don't think any of the Republicans have the balls to try to impeach them. They can't even get the blankety blanks to testify anything before congress. Contempt of Congress anyone?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

GO CARDS -THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR
    GO ROYALS NOW

I just threw that in there as an aside. I'm not even sure what it takes to impeach a president and I don't want to jack your thread in that direction.

I'd bet big bucks that Hillary wants to burn Barry bad for this but she has to be a good soldier for the party in case she does plan to run in 2016. I think she is still bruised from the 2008 primary and is just waiting to extract some payback. This may not be it. Maybe in her book, whenever that gets written.
    I doubt there is anyone in his administration that he doesn't have enough information on to destroy, if they get out of line.
    I'm sure before he chose anyone he procures a little insurance policy on them.

As far as I know, it's just house majority.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    That starts the ball rolling but doesn't it then take a super majority in the senate to actually take action against him?

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    The House can Impeach, but as far as I'm aware it's the Senate that holds the trial. And with Reid at the reigns...
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.