1. #1 Favorite kind of soup? 
    Probably Italian Wedding with Goldfish crackers.
    Last edited by Veritas Aequitas; 11-09-2012 at 03:34 AM. Reason: I ain't mean no disrespect

Fabulous Poster
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Aequitas View Post
    More than what's going on right now and as a Sr. NCO in the U.S. Army who did NOT vote for Obama...let me tell you right now that you need shut that kind of bullshit talk up in a quick fast hurry.
    Last edited by SaintLouieWoman; 11-10-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Original poster had removed, but picked up in reply.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaheart View Post
    Wow.
    One time we agree completely.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    One time we agree completely.
    Agreed.

Our oath is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Under that Constitution, Barack Obama is the legally elected president. We are obligated to obey his lawful orders, and will do so to the best of our ability, regardless of our political opinions.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Agreed.

Our oath is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States. Under that Constitution, Barack Obama is the legally elected president. We are obligated to obey his lawful orders, and will do so to the best of our ability, regardless of our political opinions.
    This NCO agrees 100%.
    In most sports, cold-cocking an opposing player repeatedly in the face with a series of gigantic Slovakian uppercuts would get you a multi-game suspension without pay.

In hockey, it means you have to sit in the penalty box for five minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Agreed.

What if the A-hole in Chief wipes his nasty ass with the Constitution you are supposed to defend? Do you defend it against him? That is the dilemma you might face. What if he issues illegal orders such as "stand down while Americans are slaughtered, Fire on the crowd, etc?"
    At what point do you then decide the Traitor In Chief doesn't deserve your service?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

You will find it all here:

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    What if the A-hole in Chief wipes his nasty ass with the Constitution you are supposed to defend? Do you defend it against him? That is the dilemma you might face. What if he issues illegal orders such as "stand down while Americans are slaughtered, Fire on the crowd, etc?"
    At what point do you then decide the Traitor In Chief doesn't deserve your service?

This kind of silly talk never enters our mind. Like I've said in the past we don't do this job just because of who's currently warming the chair in the WH.