Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailey View Post
    Why is Federal aid dependent on what the President says? Shouldn't it be automatic? Well his ass kissing just cost him my vote, for any office he runs for in the future
    Wife and I already said we're not supporting him in his re-election bid for governor next year.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Why is Federal aid dependent on what the President says? Shouldn't it be automatic? Well his ass kissing just cost him my vote, for any office he runs for in the future
    It should be automatic, not dependent on politics. But in the presidential era of Chicago thug-dom (is that a word? to the winner belongs the spoils. I guess the Republican governors had best get used to begging to the thug in chief. Remember that revenge thing.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Should be...but explain that to states like Texas...Kentucky and a couple others that had disasters strike and FEMA turned down their repeated requests for Federal aid and weren't lucky enough to have the President come tour their area.

Remember too that Obama wasn't going to go visit Louisiana until he found out Romney was going there.

This is a vindictive man we have in office...e bases decisions on whether to give out aid based on whether the state voted for him or not.
    In Memory Of My Friend 1st Sgt. Tim Millsap A Co, 70th Eng. Bn. 3rd Bde 1st AD...K.I.A. 25 April 2005

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

To Achieve Ordered Liberty You Must Have Moral Order As Well

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Should be...but explain that to states like Texas...Kentucky and a couple others that had disasters strike and FEMA turned down their repeated requests for Federal aid and weren't lucky enough to have the President come tour their area.

Remember too that Obama wasn't going to go visit Louisiana until he found out Romney was going there.

This is a vindictive man we have in office...e bases decisions on whether to give out aid based on whether the state voted for him or not.
    The electorate really isn't too perceptive. What does it take to show him that he isn't all that likeable? He indeed is a nasty, shallow man with a good dose of narcissism. Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride the next 4 years.

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    The electorate really isn't too perceptive. What does it take to show him that he isn't all that likeable? He indeed is a nasty, shallow man with a good dose of narcissism. Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride the next 4 years.
    The people who voted for the Empty Suit don't care if he's a nasty, shallow narcissist. All they care is about the free stuff he's going to give them, the rest of us and, indeed, America as a free country be damned.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Oh, come on. Let me make a prediction. Four years from now when Christie is the nominee in the "most important election of our lifetimes" because "Hillary Clinton will destroy the country" most people on this board will not only vote for Christie, but attack those who are the least bit critical.

Quote Originally Posted by m00 View Post
    Oh, come on. Let me make a prediction. Four years from now when Christie is the nominee in the "most important election of our lifetimes" because "Hillary Clinton will destroy the country" most people on this board will not only vote for Christie, but attack those who are the least bit critical.
    Until there is equal over site by both parties over the voting process it matters not who, how, or what Republicans run for president, we will not win.
    No more electronic machines and all ballots must be tamper proof with a full paper trail and right to verify.
    It should go without saying that picture ID and proof of eligibility should be given before any vote is accepted.
    The difference between pigs and people is that when they tell you you're cured it isn't a good thing.
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    The people who voted for the Empty Suit don't care if he's a nasty, shallow narcissist. All they care is about the free stuff he's going to give them, the rest of us and, indeed, America as a free country be damned.
    One of the many mistakes made by Republicans was feeling they had to be "nice" and be likeable. Romney smiled so nicely and didn't go for the jugular during that 2nd debate. It was a big mistake. When he had his opponent dopwn, he should have never given him a break. Obama just went after him more fiercely after he got his second wind.

Romney and his handlers forgot that it was a fight to the finish, not a country club cotillion. That's why my first choice was Newt, who definitely wouldn't roll over.

"